2 Hour Group Horse Trails through Fynbos and Vineyards (Pickup Available)
Other trails takes you through orchards and vineyard , fruits and wines that the areas is specially known for.
More activities to help you explore Western Cape
2,009 Tours and Tickets in Western Cape
* A traveler said: "Boschendal was amazing, the staff at the station were welcoming and very friendly. Just to mention Nazli and Tino. An amazing experience worth repeating indeed"
* A traveler said: "Great experience. Barnabas was an incredible guide. Very recommended. Made the experience memorable for us"
* A traveler said: "This tour is great. It is mostly driving and takes you to a lot of the Cape Town must see spots. Our guide was great and the experience was solid! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience and I enjoyed the sunset. The views were fabulous and I got some really amgazing pictures out of the whole experience. The crew is friendly and you get 2 glasses of bubbles while you on the cruise and if you crave more there is a bar with a host of selections."
* A traveler said: "The signal hill and cape of good hope.. Our agent Barnabas was fantastic. Very well spoken and knowledgeable. I have learned a lot from this tour."
* A traveler said: "Bruce was the most amazing guide! He was kind, knowledgeable and fun! He took us to some really incredible wineries and taught us things we never knew! I will for sure book with this company again when I return!"
* A traveler said: "Great experience, nice view , lunch was awesome and the safari just WOW unbelievable saw 4/5 of the big five and other animals really amazing"
* A traveler said: "The crew of Serenity one were incredible and welcoming and loads of fun. The cruise was an experience everyone should definitely do."
* A traveler said: "Table mountain 🏔 Camp bay beach 🏖 The restaurants Cape Town view The beautiful streets The canal cruise 🚢"
* A traveler said: "The safari was amazing and our tour guide was fantastic. I would definitely go again. Our driver Dave was amazing. After the Safari he took us for lunch at a beautiful winery. Thanks Dave !"
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and super friendly! The wineries I visited had superb wine and option to even have what I bought it shipped home."
* A traveler said: "Highly professional, excellent safety protocols, wonderful flight. It was well worth doing, and I highly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My family very happy and satisfied with whale watching trip on cruse. Crew was very experienced, safe and knew where to bring to watch whales. I am giving 5 star for my review and recommend others! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Spectacular landscapes. The wildlife was awesome. The experience was made even better by our knowledgeable tour guide who kept us entertained all along the way."
* A traveler said: "We had the best ever flight experience with Cape Town Helicopters on New Year's Eve 31 Dec 2019. Best way to see scenic Cape Town. Thank you Captain Mike for the commentaries and the gorgeous 360 views! A must do when in Cape Town!"
* A traveler said: "Anesu met us at the cruise terminal. We had an a good day touring the Capetown with him. We started the day Cape of Good Hope where we were able to spend time taking excellent pictures. We had a surprise visit of ostriches who greeted us. Next, we traveled to Boulders Beach to see the penguins. The visit was more than we expected. Next, we traveled to various areas as we were educated on the history of South Africa/Cape Town. The end of the tour included highlights of Cape Town. It was an exceptional day."
* A traveler said: "We visited Morgenster, Vergelegen, Rust En Vrede, Stark Conde and nice restaurant for lunch. Fully satisfied as I could enjoy tasting at my own pace and every wines I tasted were really fantastic. Highly recommend for South African "big" red wine lovers."
* A traveler said: "Great food, friendly staff and the tent was amazing. It is more beautiful than all the pictures! We did arrive at night time so we did not have a lot of time to enjoy the premises. The walk with elephants was the highlight of the tour!"
* A traveler said: "WE LOVED THIS! My husband and I both got the 5 day iVenture pass, that included a special activity. There were so many things included that we wished we could have spread out the activities over 8 days. For special activities the paragliding was great! helicopter ride was also good. We enjoyed the helpful people at the Hop on Hop off bus stop on Long Street. We did a harbor cruise, a champagne sunset cruise, had free mojitos at Hard Rock Cafe, free fish at Muriels in Hout Bay, went to the World of Birds, rode the Cape Wheel, the aquarium, all included! There were a lot more great things like Table Mountain, the beach with the seals, the Botanical gardens, but our tour had already covered them."
* A traveler said: "Amazing view, pilot was profesional, the flight is one of the best experiences i’ve had in my life. It was ubforgetable"
* A traveler said: "Our guide met us with a sign in Cape Town. He was a good driver and flexible with our requests. He assisted with our handicap passenger. What a wonderful time and experience we had!"