Things to Do in Whistler This Summer
By Viator, April 2018
- Take to the treetops, traversing ziplines and treetop canopy courses.
- Drive around off-road mountain tracks in an all-terrain vehicle (ATV).
- Soar over the alpine peaks of British Columbia’s Coast Mountains during a flightseeing tour.
- Speed down mountain bike trails on Whistler Blackcomb, or check out viewpoints and local sights during a more leisurely electric bike excursion.
- Learn about the region’s indigenous peoples at the Squamish Lil’wat Cultural Centre.
- Soak in outdoor pools at a spa with mountain and valley vistas.
- Sample regional specialties, including ice wine truffles, during a food-focused tour of Whistler Village, which makes stops at some of the resort’s most lauded restaurants.
- Take in the dramatic views from the Peak 2 Peak Gondola, which links Whistler Mountain to Blackcomb Mountain, or the Sea to Sky Gondola in nearby Squamish, which offers views of the Hope Sound and Shannon Falls. Hiking trails lead off from the summit stations.
- Play golf on one of Whistler’s award-winning courses.
- Raise your pulse during an exhilarating rafting trip along the white-water rapids of the Elaho, Cheakamus, and Squamish Rivers.
Tours & Tickets
Fly over British Columbia's spectacular coastal mountains and come in for a landing on a pristine alpine lake. On this 2-hour flightseeing tour from Whistler, ... Read more
Location: Whistler, Canada
Duration: 2 hours (approx.)
Explore beautiful British Columbia on a 11-hour small-group tour to the alpine village of Whistler. From Vancouver, travel along epic mountainous terrain and ... Read more
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Duration: 11 hours (approx.)