More activities to help you explore Zagreb
505 Tours and Tickets in Zagreb
* A traveler said: "This trip was amazing, the natural beauty of the waterfalls are incredible. Our tour guide, Luka, was excellent, very cordial and he takes great photos! Absolutely a must tour, in my opinion."
* A traveler said: "A great tour. Lake bled is beautiful, as is the city of Ljubljana. Throughly enjoyed the day. Patrik was a great tour guide. Very informative and accomodating. Would recommend to anyone travelling to Zagreb"
* A traveler said: "Plitvice lakes were stunning. Marko was an excellent guide. He was very knowledgeable about the Park and Croatia. My daughter and I enjoyed every minute of our custom-tailored private tour. This experience is great for kids of all ages."
* A traveler said: "An amazing day spent with our tour guide Ned. We started off and the first castle which is a museum operated by the government. It is really well maintained and in a beautiful setting. The second castle is owned by and older lady with incredible knowledge of the home’s history and a massive collection of art from Croatian artists. The last stop is a winery which is in a beautiful location to go along with the excellent wines and food. Ned was incredibly knowledgeable about each location and a lot of fun to spend the day with."
* A traveler said: "This was a great tour worth the long drive of three hours from Zagreb. Maja, our driver, was very nice and helpful, very pleasant personality. Our tour guide in Ljubljana, Alenka, was very knowledgeable and had a great personality as well. Both, Ljubljana and Bled Castle offered very beautiful views, in my opinion this was a worth booking tour."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience. Our guide expertly took us through all the trails. His English is excellent and a he’s a great driver as well. Lakes and Falls are a beautiful sight to behold. Highest rating."
* A traveler said: "Amazing tour and very friendly tour guide Mr. Goran - was awesome, he covered so much history about Croatia and arounds.. which for me is going above and beyond, and in spite of full day driving…will definitely recommend everyone to come in."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful road trip to Slovenia and lake bled by driver Darko. Extraordinary and good service throughout the journey. Thank you ."
* A traveler said: "Super guide - Christina. Very interesting and a lot of information! Deep insights. Extremely professional. Thanks."
* A traveler said: "Booked via Viator for a Private Transfer Zagreb to Split stopping at Plitvice Lakes. Our tour guide Alex was such a cool guy. He text night before to confirm pick up time & he arrived on time at our hotel lobby to pick us up. His car was clean & spacious & he offered us bottled water, WiFi & phone chargers for the journey. Alex gave us a lot of information & history of Croatia & he is so knowledgable. We stopped briefly in a small village called Rastoke a beautiful picturesque town built by the river with some waterfalls. We stopped at the stunning Plitvice lakes & walked around the park with Alex for about 3hours incl a boat ride. Alex was kind enough to take pictures of us & even thought us a thing or 2 about iPhone camera editing options. Stopped for lunch in traditional Croatian cafe/restaurant & had meat cooked over charcoal (lamb & hog roast). Overall this was an enjoyable journey & if travelling between cities is best to include a tour in the journey rather than booking separately, it saved us a whole day by including the lakes with transfer."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day. 2hr drive from Zagreb wasn't boring as the scenery beautiful. Our guide was talkative and funny. Bled Castle and the lake are magical. You must try the cream cake while at the castle. Yummy. Lovely Bee products and quality souvenir. Ljubljana was picture perfect. Bridges, gardens, greenery, chocolate and schnapps shops. You must try. The buildings are so colourful. Postjonya caves. WOW. OMG! Incredible train journey into the cave then walking around for an hour then train to the surface. Unbelievable. It was a big day but very satisfying. A must do."
* A traveler said: "It was a very nice trip..The driver was friendly and informative. the views were breathtaking and the rides were awesome."
* A traveler said: "The energy of our guide was perfect!!! He was so knowledgeable and fun to be with! Highly recommended!!!!"
* A traveler said: "My friend and I participated in this experience and here's what she said to me afterwards: "Throughout all my travels, never had I had this behind-the-scenes perspective where I actually participated in making the new flavours I was trying. I had SUCH a great time." And so did I. We were so impressed by Karmela's knowledge of local and international cuisine, history, geography and the people, regional differences in ingredients and colourful stories of cooking with her grandmother. We were completely entertained and engaged throughout the entire tour. I wholeheartedly recommend this experience. Thank you, Karmela!"
* A traveler said: "We had a very pleasant day trip. Both guide and driver were really kind to us and we didn’t only got to see Rastoke and the lakes but we also learned a lot about Croatian culture ☺️"
* A traveler said: "The car was nice and clean. Anto was very nice and friendly. Excellent service. He took us to a beach near Opatija, after the tour, then stopped by at a wine store on the way back, as we wanted to buy a bottle of wine... I definitely recommend the service. One caveat is that he needs to provide more information about the places. I would recommend getting a local guide or just read in advance (like we did) to know exactly where you want to go and what you want to do."
* A traveler said: "Very nice tour. Our guide, Petra, was very informative and gave us a well rounded tour around the city center. The funicular view was fantastic. It was a great way to know the city in a short period of time."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day trip, highly worth it!! Our guide Maja was excellent. Great knowledge and very personable, she made this a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous private tour!! Adam was a wonderful host, and was extremely knowledgeable about the history off Zagreb! Highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "Anotonio was awesome and provided a great experience for us! The restaurants were good choices and the food and wine were excellent."
* A traveler said: "Robert was a great host and showed us all the sights. Good knowledge of the history and importance of everything. Highly recommend this experience!"
- Things to do in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Things to do in Ljubljana
- Things to do in Graz
- Things to do in Bled
- Things to do in Trieste
- Things to do in Koper
- Things to do in Piran
- Things to do in Split
- Things to do in Vienna
- Things to do in Bratislava
- Things to do in Venice
- Things to do in Budapest
- Things to do in Central Croatia
- Things to do in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Things to do in Istria