Jungfraujoch: Top of Europe Day Trip from Zurich
More activities to help you explore Zurich
* A traveler said: "I was lucky to have booked the trip. Love the bus travel to Jungfraujoch. Got to see a the Switzerland towns and lakes on the may. Going up the mountain in the train ans seeing the glacier first hand was a nice adventure. I will do this trip again in the future with my family."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! Being in the snow, above the clouds, & surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. I highly recommend this tour. I had a wonderful time & I made some new friends along the way."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable moments were standing in the snowfall at -6C at 3000+ meters above sea level, as well as the beautiful views of houses, alpine forrests and lakes from the cable car. Wonderful action packed trip."
* A traveler said: "The train rides were fantastic. The Gornergat Excursion was well worth it. The Glacier Express and the Bernina Express trains were very scenic. Note that the Bernina Express requires a SmartPhone with Internet Access )there's onboard WiFi) to listen to all the audio. The bus ride to Lugano was just so-so but it did have some interesting views."
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "I and a very enjoyable tour of the waterfall and nearby town. It was beautiful to get close to the waterfall and walking through Rhein am Stein was amazing as the architecture was simply magnificent and to hear the history behind it was very much appreciated."
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "What a great way to see the beginning of the Alps and Lucerne. We wanted to see lake Lucerne and a small mountain so this trip was a good fit"
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "Getting so close to the Falls in the boat was indeed an exciting experience. Beautiful & breathtaking! Worth the price."
* A traveler said: "Simply Awesome! No words can define it... Must check-out Bern & Brig too, if you can... Thanks to our guide Rebacca who was par-excellence for making our journey a memorable treat."
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful…lakes, mountains. It was interesting to see how people lived in the small towns. We saw cows with their big cowbells around their necks walking down the roads."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a lot of walking but we got to see all parts of Zurich. This tour included a short but enough time to see lake Zurich and a cable car to see the beautiful scenery on top of a high hill. We even were able to enjoy a drink on top of the hill."
* A traveler said: "Lucerne is such a picturesque town and an absolute must see. People were friendly and the sights were magnificent. I especially liked the bridges with their rich history and paintings."
* A traveler said: "Just a quick trip as we didnt have a lot of time. Our guide was excellent, very informative and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "fabulous time and great meal. our guide was entertaining and well versed about zurich.interesting concept to move about in zurich."
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace