Day Trip to Lucerne and Engelberg from Zurich
More activities to help you explore Zurich
* A traveler said: "I was lucky to have booked the trip. Love the bus travel to Jungfraujoch. Got to see a the Switzerland towns and lakes on the may. Going up the mountain in the train ans seeing the glacier first hand was a nice adventure. I will do this trip again in the future with my family."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide is very professional, cooperative, informative and assistive throughout. She is very caring to everyone."
* A traveler said: "The most memorable moments were standing in the snowfall at -6C at 3000+ meters above sea level, as well as the beautiful views of houses, alpine forrests and lakes from the cable car. Wonderful action packed trip."
* A traveler said: "The train rides were fantastic. The Gornergat Excursion was well worth it. The Glacier Express and the Bernina Express trains were very scenic. Note that the Bernina Express requires a SmartPhone with Internet Access )there's onboard WiFi) to listen to all the audio. The bus ride to Lugano was just so-so but it did have some interesting views."
* A traveler said: "Have bird eyes view of Mount Pilatus. The tour is so good to have different kinds of transportation up/down to mountain. The tour also includes the ferry... so good"
* A traveler said: "IT was a wonderful experience I’ve enjoyed more the Heidiland then Lichtenstein, but I put all money on the view!!! Millions points!!! And billions for our driver and guide ( Fernando and Barbara ) !! Thanks guys for such a wonderful day !!!"
* A traveler said: "This was a very nice tour for a reasonable price. The tour guide was very informative and fun! Highly recommended way to spend an afternoon in Zurich!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was timely. The tour director was excellent in going above and beyond with Rhine Falls and Steine en Reim."
* A traveler said: "So much fun and the food was fantastic. What a great way to see the city; it didn’t even matter that there was rain!"
* A traveler said: "The coach was comfortable, clean and sterile. The customer service was superb. Very impressive. You have me as a customer."
* A traveler said: "What an awesome tour it was. Cable car, cotwheel train and then a cruise boat. And most importantly the beautiful view feom mount Rigi."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide David was outstanding, very knowledgeable. Highly recommended for people with short time. Very accommodating"
* A traveler said: "Getting so close to the Falls in the boat was indeed an exciting experience. Beautiful & breathtaking! Worth the price."
* A traveler said: "It was really nice learning about Zurich’s rich history and really fast to get to my on a layover. The address on the site isn’t a complete address which did make it a little difficult to get dropped off. It would’ve been nice to have the address to the Starbucks that the site references. My Uber driver got lost."
* A traveler said: "Lucerne is such a picturesque town and an absolute must see. People were friendly and the sights were magnificent. I especially liked the bridges with their rich history and paintings."
* A traveler said: "Simply Awesome! No words can define it... Must check-out Bern & Brig too, if you can... Thanks to our guide Rebacca who was par-excellence for making our journey a memorable treat."
* A traveler said: "The landscape was beautiful…lakes, mountains. It was interesting to see how people lived in the small towns. We saw cows with their big cowbells around their necks walking down the roads."
* A traveler said: "Greg was our tour guide and he was awesome! He was knowledgeable and lots of fun for our group. He had the perfect blend of humor and history/facts. This tour is not for anyone with trouble walking or handling hills. Lots of walking and more walking, much if it uphill. The highlight of our tour was arriving on top of the "hill" to hear the sounds of the Alps horns. Recommend to anyone, but remember it is a LOT of walking."
* A traveler said: "fabulous time and great meal. our guide was entertaining and well versed about zurich.interesting concept to move about in zurich."
* A traveler said: "Just a quick trip as we didnt have a lot of time. Our guide was excellent, very informative and accomodating"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide Raymond was very helpful, knowledgeable and had a good sense of humor. Driver Richard was very nice as well. Thanks for such an amazing and funfilled day.."
- Things to do in Lucerne
- Things to do in Basel
- Things to do in Davos
- Things to do in Strasbourg
- Things to do in Montreux
- Things to do in Lake Como
- Things to do in Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Things to do in Ferno
- Things to do in Innsbruck
- Things to do in Milan
- Things to do in Geneva
- Things to do in Munich
- Things to do in Central Switzerland
- Things to do in Swiss Alps
- Things to do in Alsace