San Francisco, CA – The stockings are stuffed and hung by the chimney, now it’s time to start thinking about a New Year’s Eve celebration. Viator.com
, the leading resource for researching and booking more than 5,500 trip activities and experiences at the best prices, has a selection of special cruises, dinners and dances in cities like Sydney, Paris, New York and Oahu to help travelers and locals party like it’s 2011. These one-night-only exclusive events are hot activities and often sell out so planning ahead for the last night of the year is a must, and Viator has the tickets. Live it Up Down Under
Australia is one of the first countries to ring in the New Year and Australians really know how to throw a party. With a selection of experiences in Sydney and Melbourne, visitors Down Under will be on top of the world with exciting and exclusive celebrations.
Party in Paris
- The Sydney Harbour New Year's Eve Tall Ship Dinner Cruise brings revelers into the Harbour’s Parade of Lights Spectacular. Unlimited drinks, gourmet finger foods, live entertainment and fireworks round out the experience.
- The Sydney Harbour New Year's Eve Cocktail Cruise aboard the Bella Vista sails through the “exclusion zone” for some of the best fireworks views with canapés, drinks and dancing all night.
- The New Year's Eve Cocktail Cruise on Sydney Harbour by Catamaran is a floating party with dancing and wrap-around decks for unobstructed views of the Harbour’s most famous sites and fireworks displays.
- The Melbourne New Year's Eve Party Cruise includes a gourmet buffet and open bar as party-goers ring in 2011 with fireworks at midnight and all night dancing.
Parisians bring the best of culture to their New Year’s celebrations with sensuous shows, scrumptious dining and dancing until dawn.
Big Apple and Big Kahuna Celebrations
- The Moulin Rouge Paris: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show boasts caviar, lobster and Cristal Roederer Champagne followed by an extravagant show by the world-renowned showgirls and French Cancan dancers.
- Lido de Paris: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show features flowing champagne, six-courses of traditional French cuisine, the Lido's "Bonheur" show and late-night dancing.
- Paris Paradis Latin: New Year's Eve Dinner and Show includes a luxuriant dinner, the Grand Orchestra Du Paradis Latin and the "Paradis A la Folie!" Revelers can party until 3am with tea, coffee and croissants to cap off the evening.
- The Paris New Year's Eve Illuminations and Dinner Tour begins with illuminated sights like the Eiffel Tower, Avenue Champs-Elysees and Noal followed by a gourmet dinner at one of five local Parisian favorites.
From New York City to the shores of Oahu, the U.S. offers a broad array of New Year’s celebrations for partying in parkas or singing in sarongs.
- The NYC New Years' Eve VIP Celebration: Times Square Ball Drop, Dinner & After Party at Bond 45 restaurant features an extravagant Italian dinner and exclusive view of the Ball Drop from a dedicated viewing area, followed by an after-party at Chelsea's Marquee nightclub.
- The New Year's Eve Cruise in New York City includes open bar, hors d’oeuvres and dancing during the skyline cruise along the New York Harbor punctuated at midnight with a world-famous fireworks display.
- The New Year's Eve Dinner Cruise in New York with romantic ambience sets sail with a five-course dinner, hors d'oeuvres, a midnight champagne toast and dancing set amidst the ever-changing panorama of New York City's skyline.
- For a hot celebration, the New Year's Eve Oahu Moonlight Cruise features local singers as well as a gourmet buffet, party favors, main deck dancing and a midnight champagne toast and fireworks display.
For more inspiration or information on Viator Gift Certificates
as well as the latest news on, special promotions, deals, contests and suggestions, travelers can visit the Viator Travel Blog (http://travelblog.viator.com
) as well as Twitter (http://twitter.com/ViatorTravel
) and Facebook (http://www.facebook.com/ViatorTours
). About Viator
Viator is the world's leading online resource for travel experiences, providing access to more than 5,500 tours, attractions and activities in 450-plus destinations in 75 countries. Viator - the Latin word for traveler - offers travelers a one-stop shop to plan, research and book trip activities with helpful resources like more than 200,000 traveler reviews and photos, star ratings, suggested itineraries and the Viator Travel Blog. Viator's in-house travel experts have picked respected and trusted local operators to ensure a quality experience, value and service, all backed by Viator's low-price guarantee. Founded in 1995, Viator sells its products directly to consumers at www.viator.com and through its global network of more than 1,000 affiliates that include major hotel and airline companies, online travel agencies, city-specific sites and more. Through its collection of company operated and affiliated sites, including seven European-language sites, Viator welcomes more than 2.5 million visitors per month. Viator is headquartered in San Francisco with regional offices in Sydney, London and Las Vegas.
Kate Sullivan email@example.com