New Zealand Kulturelle ture
243 results | Alle aktiviteter
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
* A traveler said: "Can you say exciting?? From the geothermal area and geysers to Maori Tribe show to Kiwis to Redwoods to Government Gardens to black swans? A well worth trip. Everything thing becomes your favorite stop!"
* A traveler said: "Great 3 stop tour! Kelly was a great host and very kind to fellow passengers that made him repeat information when they didn't listen the first time. The caves were other worldly! Biggest geyser in southern hemisphere. Hobbiton movie set was a great tour too! Well worth the price! Take a pillow to nap between stops."
* A traveler said: "The Rotorua excursion was great. Very interesting to see bubbling pools and the geysers. The show was short but good. The restaurant we went to was very nice with a variety of selections to choose from."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, with amazing scenery. Our guide David was friendly and gave a lot of general information about Auckland. He allowed us to take photos at many different locations, being overly enthusiastic himself."
* A traveler said: "Do not miss this experience, well organised from the moment you are picked up till the drop off by Michael who informed us not only about the making of the movie but the countryside that surrounds the set."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, nice and relaxed, enough time to go at my own pace. Lunch was great. Pick up and drop off really handy."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic - I’m a big LOTR fan & the experience was just amazing. Our guide was very informative 😀"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up at our house, exactly on time, and had beautiful individual platters for lunch. All the presenters werknowleagable as well as in touch with the group. Th variety of wines we tasted was impressive. Our driver was a real delight with a great sense of humour. Really commendable experience, thanks so much"
* A traveler said: "Great tour of the area and a great tour guide! We felt like we got to see and experience everything in the area. Our tour guide, Jan, grew up in the area and did a fabulous job."
* A traveler said: "Martin did an excellent job of explaining about the sights along the way as well as getting us oriented for our Hobbiton and Glow Worm cave tours. Would highly recomeythis tour and Martin as our guide."
* A traveler said: "Thoroughly enjoyed our day with Richy as our guide! Incredibly knowledgeable and informative. The geothermal park was a highlight!"
* A traveler said: "Shuttle bus was waiting when I arrived very friendly driver had no hassles am heading back to Queenstown so will definitely use there service again Cheers Yvonne nz"
* A traveler said: "An incredible day all round!! The tour guide Andy was especially a stand out. He was fun, knowledgeable, easy going and made the experience very memorable. It was obvious that he absolutely loves New Zealand/Queenstown and it was infectious."
* A traveler said: "Great experience, awesome crew, it was one of my best tours ever!!! I enjoyed the trip, the dolphin watching, best were the baby’s with their mother!"
* A traveler said: "Once in a lifetime experience… truly exceptional trip and worth every cent! The guide was fantastic and very knowledgeable, the glacier stop was absolutely breathtaking. Highly recommend this to anyone. In fact, it should be on EVERYONE’S bucket list!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic set. Our tour guide was awesome. My kids really enjoyed aswell as ourselves. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "A great experience, friendly people and excellent guide who gave great detail on life in the geothermal village"
* A traveler said: "We thoroughly enjoyed this experience. This was the perfect end to our honey moon. The cruise to the farm was gorgoues, the food was the best buffet we have eaten and the sheepdog show was cool too. Highly recommend. We felt our cup was so full after this trip"
* A traveler said: "Very informative & engaging representative. Gave personal insight into sights & went out of his way to accommodate wishes."
* A traveler said: "Paul was a very cheery and knowledgeable guide. Put us at our ease straight away. We know now that Auckland is a more interesting city than first impressions. Thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly delightful shore excursion, well planned and executed. Much natural beauty and human interest."
* A traveler said: "Smooth and easy transfer. Easy to find when you arrive. Driver was pleasant and helpful with the luggage after a long flight."
* A traveler said: "It was a very interesting.Drive around the bays was enjoyable.never new that part of Wellington .The driver was full of fun and so helpful"
- Billetter og adgangskort
- Enestående oplevelser
- Kunst og kultur
- Arkæologiske ture
- Historiske ture
- Kulturelle ture
- Kunst og design
- Shows og forestillinger
- Mad og drikke
- Rejse- og transporttjenester
- Ture, sightseeing og krydstogter
- Udendørs aktiviteter
- Waipara Springs Winery and Cafe
- Pegasus Bay Winery and Restaurant
- Larnach Castle
- Maori Arts and Crafts Institute (Te Puia)
- Buried Village of Te Wairoa
- Avon River
- Mt. Eden
- Auckland Fish Market
- Waiheke Island
- Lake Tikitapu (Blue Lake)
- Government Gardens Rotorua
- Franz Josef Glacier Hot Pools
- Lake Manapouri
- Tiritiri Matangi Island
- International Antarctic Centre
- North Head Historic Reserve (Maungauika)
- Hauraki Gulf Islands
- Christchurch Tram
- Aktiviteter i Auckland
- Aktiviteter i Queenstown
- Aktiviteter i Rotorua
- Aktiviteter i Wellington
- Aktiviteter i Christchurch
- Aktiviteter i Napier
- Aktiviteter i Tauranga
- Aktiviteter i Picton
- Aktiviteter i Tongariro Nationalpark
- Aktiviteter i Wanaka
- Aktiviteter i Ny Kaledonien
- Aktiviteter i Fiji
- Aktiviteter i South Island
- Aktiviteter i North Island
- Aktiviteter i New South Wales