When in Rome, it might be customary to do as the Romans do, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy a personalized experience with a tailor-made itinerary. Here are your options for private and custom Rome tours.
- Feel like a VIP with a customized itinerary based on your interests and enjoy the undivided attention of a private tour guide.
- Beat the crowds with skip-the-line tickets and visit top attractions such as the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, St Peter's Basilica, and the Roman Forum with a private guide.
- Travel in the comfort of a private vehicle on a day trip to ancient Pompeii, Florence, Capri Island, or the Amalfi Coast.
- Tailor your tour to your passions with a Michelin star food tour, a private walking tour of the Borghese Gallery with an art historian guide, or a tour of Rome’s archaeological wonders.
- Ensure that your individual needs are met with a private wheelchair-accessible guided tour, a family-friendly tour, or a pre-cruise tour.
- Inject some fun into your sightseeing tour with a private tour by golf cart, Segway, Vespa scooter, or classic Fiat 500 car.