Dette website anvender cookies for at forbedre din oplevelse, øge websitets sikkerhed og vise dig personligt tilpassede reklamer. Klik her for at få mere at vide eller for at administrere dine indstillinger. Ved at klikke på eller benytte websitet accepterer du vores brug af cookies.
Den indtastede e-mail-adresse eller adgangskoden er forkert. Du skal nulstille din adgangskode, hvis du har glemt den. Klik her
Der opstod en fejl, mens du loggede på. Prøv igen.
Log på Viator
Log på for at føje ting til din ønskeseddel og få adgang til dine bookinger fra enhver enhed.
Oplev storheden og sofistikationen af Recoletas arkitektur på denne eftermiddagstur. Besøg Palais de Glace, Pilar-basilikaen og Evita Perons mausoleum blandt mange andre fascinerende steder på Recoleta Cemetery. Lær om den spanske, britiske, italienske og franske indflydelse i dette ikoniske Buenos Aires-kvarter under et 2-mile (3,2 km) kredsløb ledet af en informativ vejledning.
Eftermiddagsture i Recoleta-distriktet
Se Pilar Basilika og Palais de Glace
Escorted af en lokal, kyndig vejledning
Lær om de forskellige kulturelle påvirkninger i Buenos Aires
Mød din guide om eftermiddagen og udforske Recoleta til fods under denne 2-mile vandretur. Denne ubehagelige tur skrider væk fra den slagne vej og introducerer dig til historie, arkitektur, traditioner, vaner og unikke træk i Buenos Aires. Hver af siderne har en historie at fortælle, og din guide vil sørge for at du hører det!
Besøg Recoleta Cemetery og hør fascinerende fortællinger om Evita Peron, ulykken af Rufina Cambaceres, Tiburcia Dominquezs elendige mand og Admiral Brown. Stop ved Pilar Basilika for at beundre sin fantastiske arkitektur, så lær om historien om Recoleta kirkegård selv ved Recoleta Cultural Center og Old Monastery.
Se Bourdelle's Monument til Alvear, fortsæt derefter til Palais de Glace, hvor den argentinske tango kom i alder. Lær om tangohistorien fra din guide, før du besøger BA Design Center og Terrasser, Nationalbiblioteket og National Fine Arts Museum inden din rejseplan afsluttes.
Billeder fra rejsende
Anmeldelser fra Viator-rejsende
Komplet Recoltas højdepunkter
, sep. 2019
Komplet og interessant tur gennem Recoltas kvarter med masser af sjove fakta og historiske højdepunkter i cementfabrikken og andre pletter!
Recoleta was a pleasant cultural shock... I was delighted to discover and bought a T-shirt from Hard Rock Cafe we chinese if we cannot avoid it, visit cemeteries only on that one day of all-souls day. It reminded me of the one I saw in Manila, that had street names!.
Do not recommend this tour guide at all! Probably some other guides are better as there are many good reviews, but my experience was really bad. Here is my story:
The tour is supposed to last for 2,5 hours. The tour guide was a bit late and I had already gotten a bit worried. Then I encountered her. She told me that I'm the only person participating for the tour today, and because of that the tour wont take quite as long, as with a group it's more slow to move around. I thought that that's nice, a private tour, probably I will get even more out of it!
Here are the good things I have to say about the tour:
- she speaks good English
- she was nice
- she told me a few interesting stories about the graves in Recoleta Cementary
Here are the bad things I have to say about the tour:
- She didn't talk very much for a tour guide. Actually she talked VERY LITTLE. Half of the information I received was because I asked questions myself, for example some really basic info about the cemetary that I think she should have told me without asking!
- The tour lasted less than 1 hour!!! I was quite astonished. I asked if she could maybe tell me something more as I was only in BA for 2 days and wanted to get as much out of my trip as possible. This is also the reason I booked this tour. She said Okay I can show you one more thing. Then she walked me to Evita's monument and the national library, that were 20 meters away afterwards I reviewed that this should have been included in the tour anyway, and now I got it as extra. After that she really seemed eager to get rid off me, so I left. We had started some minutes after 1 pm and finished before 2 pm.
Now I reviewed what what was promised on TripAdvisor about this tour, and there are MANY things that weren't included, even though it should have been. How could it have been, if 2,5 hours turned into less than an hour? I could have understood if the tour had lasted for two hours as it was only me, but this was unacceptable. These are the things that you promise your tour includes, but WERE NOT included:
- 2.5-hour tour
- Learn about the Spanish, British Italian and French influences in this iconic Buenos Aires neighborhood
- led by an informative guide
- introduces you to the architecture, traditions, habits and unique features of Buenos Aires. Each of the sites has a story to tell and your guide will make sure you hear it!
- hear fascinating tales about Evita Peron she didnt tell me the story of Evitas body, which I learned in the other tour
- hear about Admiral Brown
- Stop by Pilar Basilica to admire its stunning architecture
- continue to the Palais de Glace
- Learn about the history of tango from your guide
- visit the National Fine Arts Museum
Thank goodness there was Buenos Aires Free Tour that started at 15.30 highly recommend!!. I went there and I received more information in the first 15 minutes from that tour guide than from this tour guide during the whole tour. I have never met a tour guide as silent as in this tour, most of the time she was quiet.
This was mostly waste of my precious time and waste of money.
Soledad was a wonderful guide. Perfect English, and excellent knowledge of the history of the city and of the architecture we viewed. We even went to a local place for delicious empanadas after the tour -- someplace I would never have found on my own. Thanks for a great experience!
I gave this three stars only because our tour guide was good but not the best. The Recoleta Cemetery itself is absolutely amazing, and I highly recommend that anyone see this when traveling to Buenos Aires. Our tour guide was nice and knowledgeable, but she went past some of the tombs we wanted to see and seemed a tad bored. She didn't point out some of the tombs that I read about later. Overall though, this is a MUST see!
Vi garanterer dig den laveste pris på alle 200.000 oplevelser, som vi sælger. Hvis du finder det samme produkt billigere inden for tre dage efter booking, eller mens du er på dit rejsemål, så refunderer vi forskellen.
Det er nemt
Saml dine oplysninger
Saml dit Viator-bookingnummer eller -rejseplansreferencenummer og bevis for den lavere pris, som du fundet.