Dette website anvender cookies for at forbedre din oplevelse, øge websitets sikkerhed og vise dig personligt tilpassede reklamer. Klik her for at få mere at vide eller for at administrere dine indstillinger. Ved at klikke på eller benytte websitet accepterer du vores brug af cookies.
Den indtastede e-mail-adresse eller adgangskoden er forkert. Du skal nulstille din adgangskode, hvis du har glemt den. Klik her
Der opstod en fejl, mens du loggede på. Prøv igen.
Log på Viator
Log på for at føje ting til din ønskeseddel og få adgang til dine bookinger fra enhver enhed.
Lær om det mangfoldige marine liv i farvandene nær Mauritius i løbet af denne ca. 6-timers tur, der omfatter snorkling, hvalsafari og svømning med vilde delfiner. Gå til Tamarin Bay ved speedboat for en chance for at svømme omkring utækkede delfiner, der kalder disse farvande hjem. Efter at have stoppet ved et populært snorkelsted kaldet "The Aquarium", takket være sin farverige fiskekolle, tilbringer du eftermiddagen spækbult og spermhvaler ud for den mauritiske kyst. Dette uforglemmelige marine eventyr omfatter også en guide, snorkel gear og frokost.
Svømme med delfiner, gå snorkling og hvalsafari om dagen
Frolic i vandet omkring Tamarin Bay's utækkede delfiner
Se farverige fisk på en snorkling udflugt på "The Aquarium" marine site
Søg efter pukkel og spermhvaler på en eftermiddag hvalsafari krydstogt
Perfekt udflugt for elskere af det marine liv, der besøger Mauritius
tl;dr skip the whale-watching and/or bring your own food
1) Breakfast is some fruit and sad pastries. Tea and coffee provided.
2) Our dolphin-swimming experience was amazing. Guides were great. Dolphins were great. We got lucky and didn't have to venture out super-far to find them.
3) After the dolphins, they take you back to shore and you have to wait for the rest of the people who are doing the whale-watching. It took 30 minutes, which felt like a total waste of time.
4) We got unlucky with whales, through no fault of the guides. They give you a 60% chance of seeing whales. So it goes.
5) The seas were pretty calm the day we went, but the choppiness of a small boat is still pretty rough on your back. Would definitely not recommend for older folks or people with back issues.
6) "lunch" was among the most unappetizing food I've ever ingested: a white bread sandwich with a single slice of lunchmeat (turkey?), some mayo, lettuce, and sad tomato. I was starving so I ate it all, and was immediately sad.
Hi, thanks for your comments.
We're glad you enjoyed the swimming with wild dolphins portion of the excursion.
Regarding the food, we generally try to keep both breakfast and lunch fairly light (especially lunch), as the whale watching takes place on the open seas and can be a little choppy. However, we do appreciate your feedback.
It was awesome to swim with wild dolphins with the help of two fellows coming with us. I would like to thank to the one called Flipper that really made sure we were having a good time and get the most of the swimming and it was awesome to see a group of 20 hunchback whales and about seven sperm whales. Also our appreciation to Miguel and Emmanuel, they put their full effort for us to see them perfectly!
Thank you viator to deal with the bests tours on site.
This was a really well organised trip. Managed to swim with wild dolphins which is one a unique experience and the guides were really experienced and timed the trip perfectly. To add to a really fantastic day a whale watching expedition whereby we got really close was also a highlight of this trip. Confidently recommend this trip to all that visit Mauritius.
Fabian, our guide was fabulous! He and his co-guide made sure we saw whales. Fabian took 2 swimmers at a time into the water with dolphins, which assured we were with the Dolphins and that we were safe at all times. Highly recommend!!
- a lot of dolphins in the bay
- friendly and skilled skippers
- beautiful snorkeling place, although the water was quite deep and you couldn't see much of the corals
- we were lucky to see sperm whales, and the skippers hung around for quite a while.
- despite the specifications of this trip, we did get free drinks on board, and a sandwich too
- no training about wearing the snorkeling equipment to those who needed it. I had trouble breathing properly, so I missed seeing the dolphins.
- it was hard to get back up into this particular boat no thing to hold on to, to lift yourself up
Vi garanterer dig den laveste pris på alle 200.000 oplevelser, som vi sælger. Hvis du finder det samme produkt billigere inden for tre dage efter booking, eller mens du er på dit rejsemål, så refunderer vi forskellen.
Det er nemt
Saml dine oplysninger
Saml dit Viator-bookingnummer eller -rejseplansreferencenummer og bevis for den lavere pris, som du fundet.