Armenien Kunst und Kultur
496 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "A beautiful city at night with excellent ambience guided by wonderful Ms Shushan who provided great insights with all you need and want to know about Yerevan"
* A traveler said: "Excellent walking tour - Shushan showed me the significant landmarks in Yerevan, providing historical context and giving me a great workout (the Cascade stairs are no joke). I had limited time in the city, and Shushan made sure I covered the highlights. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Very nice first tour in Armenia thanks to Rose, the guide, and Arman, the driver. Both are efficient and Rose has great social skills. Beside, her insights are interesting."
* A traveler said: "Pick up was on time, everything went smoothly. The local guide Stefan is a very expert and friendly persone. He provided Us with lots information and He replied to all our curiosities. The tour doesn t last 8 hours but it was better like that!"
* A traveler said: "Karine was an outstanding tour guide that made this trip so interesting and enjoyable. I cannot recommend her enough as a guide. The only drawback was the van was a bit small and could be uncomfortable for some passengers. Definitely have lunch beforehand or bring snacks since there is no lunch break. Great tour and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The trip was very usefull and funny. The guide was very well prepared and friendly, in few hours the best part close to Erevan. High recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A shot was the most fabulous guide! It was nice going this time of year (and during COVID-19) because we were, for the most part, the only tourists at each spot. In winter, it can be foggy and hard to see the views of Ararat, but the fog cleared up later in the day and it was stunning. 10/10 would recommend this tour and Anahit!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide and driver were wonderful! It was chilly in the mountains and snowy/windy at Lake Sevan, but our guide had a wonderful attitude and was happy to take us around the natural areas as much as we wanted. She even waited patiently for us to take the ski lift up the mountain and check out more views. We visited two beautiful, old monasteries and got to glimpse some of the service, which was very special. My husband and I highly recommend this tour for anyone wanting to see the lake, the countryside and beautiful mountains!"
* A traveler said: "Had a lovely day. Armenia is beautiful and the tour company was very good. Driver was friendly and professional. Recommended"
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour! Our guide worked really hard to give equal attention and information to both Russian and English speakers. She was organized, personable, and very warm and friendly. She had a great sense of humor as well, and did a fantastic job managing our mixed group. This is a great way to spend the day. We highly recommend this trip to anyone interested in the cathedrals and history around the Armenian Apostolic Church!"
* A traveler said: "It was a trip showing 3 important destinations in one day - about 15 hours in total. Overall it was a great value trip. We had a minibus- not a big bus which made it more enjoyable traveling with a nice group of fellow travellers. Our guide, Maria, was really awesome!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide and driver and a nice schedule. The lunch was also excellent. I highly recommend this tour and this company."
* A traveler said: "We've done 4 tours with Hyur and all went great! This tour is a must if you'd like to see the enchanting Shaki Waterfall and learn more about the Hin Areni winery. Thanks Ana for being a spectacular tour leader!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely stunning views you could get from this tour trip of Mt Ararat & Lake Kari. The Alphabet Alley is unique photo stop and the home courtyard lunch venue is absolutely fabulous. My 2nd tour with Hyur Services, highly recommended!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kunst und Design
- Kunst- und Kulturkurse
- Shows und Aufführungen
- Traditionelle Wellness-Angebote
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Aktivitäten in Yerevan
- Aktivitäten in Georgia
- Aktivitäten in Aserbaidschan
- Aktivitäten in Tbilisi
- Aktivitäten in Mestia
- Aktivitäten in Trabzon
- Aktivitäten in Baku
- Aktivitäten in Sotschi
- Aktivitäten in Türkische Schwarzmeerküste
- Aktivitäten in Cappadocia
- Aktivitäten in Südrussland
- Aktivitäten in Westjordanland
- Aktivitäten in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Aktivitäten in Turkish Riviera