Asien Kulturelle Touren
495 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide pho was amazing! Gave us a great history of Vietnam and cu chi. His English was grand and he was funny!"
* A traveler said: "as the sites are not very close to each other it was very useful. the food the drinks the comfort were all great"
* A traveler said: "I would highly recommend this tour. I only wish I had done this earlier on in my trip because you get a better sense of the city. It’s a leisurely ride that most anyone can complete. It was surely very hot and sweaty in early March. Riding in narrow areas of people’s homes and business was so cool and the locals would often holler “hello!”"
* A traveler said: "I can highly recommend this tour, we had a great day and EKA was a brilliant guide. Couldn't have asked for anything else."
* A traveler said: "Yuut was great and really catered the tour perfectly to our needs. We visited the grand palace, surrounding temples, and took a long boat. He is very knowledgable and a pleasure to experience bangkok with."
* A traveler said: "Excellent and easy way to get to the tunnels from the city, good fun with Chi, an excellent guide! Couldn’t fault it!"
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "T was our guide and he was fantastic. Super friendly and knowledgeable. He took took some amazing photographs of us as a family we will treasure forever, enabled us to learn lots about the area and took us to get some amazing delicious snacks along the way. We can’t wait to do it again. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and engaging especially with the help of our tour guides Thapa and Levin, the 4D experience was a bonus."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic night tour through Singapore, it was a great snapshot of all the sites Singapore has to offer. Awesome tour of a beautiful city.. Travelled with teens ages 13 & 14 would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Tae! Passionate very knowledgeable what a wonderful soul, I did not know what to expect however I was pleased from the very start with the experience from getting introduced to my tuk-tuk driver all the wonderful stops in between even getting dropped off at my hotel was great , I will do it again and highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent! I would not have been able to navigate through Agra and learn about the sites without this tour. Taj Mahal was a priceless experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Comfortable transportatio. Guide Stephen was great. The Wall is amazing. Lots of time to walk and enjoy."
* A traveler said: "This tour is just perfect ! The driver Dewa is fantastic, he took awesome pictures, he was very kind and explained a lot about the Balinese culture. I definitely recommend him. You will not be disappointed :) I booked the tour solo and met two other ladies with whom I had a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "This tour was well organised. Hotel pick up and drop off made everything easy for us. We were greeted by Tom (real name Thann) who was friendly and enthusiastic which added greatly to our enjoyment of the variety and content of the tour. John & Sue. Bristol UK"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous day. Vendi our driver gave us the best tour, very informative, drove us to see amazing sites and we learnt so much about the culture and everything about this region of Beautiful Bali. Helped us with some shopping skills and also took us to an amazing lunch in the most peaceful surroundings. Don’t miss this tour."
* A traveler said: "This is a must do whilst in Ho Chi Minh city. Danny and Back were our guides for the night and took us to places we normally wouldn’t have gone. We felt so safe on the back of their bikes (amongst the thousands of others) and the different foods we tried were amazing. Thanks guys for a really fun night. We had an amazing time."
* A traveler said: "we had Holden as our tour guide he was the best this is a must do in singapore see so much more than on a bus plus Holden was able to point out things we would not have known without him"
* A traveler said: "1. Bikes were very good and working order. Mine had disc brakes and was a comfortable ride. 2. Gaku was a such a great guy and an excellent tour guide. 3. Instructions were clear and great. You will have a wonderful time with Gaku. We got to see Mt. Fuji from the lookout. It was a very special moment that I won't forget."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable and efficient. All components of the itinerary were handled well."
* A traveler said: "Awesome experience! Very nice and friendly guide. It's a one in a lifetime experience. The food is very good too."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Archäologische Touren
- Historische Touren
- Kulturelle Touren
- Religiöse Touren
- Unterirdische Touren
- Kunst und Design
- Shows und Aufführungen
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Phuket FantaSea Show
- Miniaturmuseum von Taiwan
- Das Höllental (Geothermal Valley)
- Alte Jinli Straße
- Taipei Expo Park
- Osaka Rathaus
- Tokyo Midtown
- Hanazono Jinja Shrein
- Alte Stadtmauer am Südtor
- Goldenes Dreieck
- Komagatake Seilbahn
- Ho Chi Minhs Haus (Nha Bac Ho)
- Badehaus Beni Fuji no Yu Onsen
- Birla Lakshmi Narayan Tempel & Museum
- Ao Thalane (Thalane Bucht)
- Museum of Contemporary Art