Asien Bootstouren bei Sonnenuntergang
94 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "The boat ride was fun but dinner at Jumbo was better. We also took great pictures from the lookout on the Peak."
* A traveler said: "Great tour. Crew were excellent. Very helpful and ensured all our needs were met and we were happy. The food was excellent too. The snorkelling was fantastic, we saw thousands of fish. There were about 20 passengers on our cruise. Just loved it."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable experience and the boat staff are very friendly and helpful the good and drink were excellent and good value for money....highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "This was a highly organized and first rate trip from the hotel pick up onwards. The ship was very clean . The staff were very nice. The food was very good. The band played well. The cabaret was very entertaining and funny. There are other dinner cruises offered that are not as good."
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time on this tour. the tour guide, can't remember his name was very friendly and very informative about the village that we had our meal in. The cruise was great and the views from the boat were fabulous. Would recommend this tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Had a romantic cruise as there aren't many customers at this time so great for couples dinner. The BBQ was amazing! Grilled chicken and kebabs with green pepper and pineapple. Our guide, Samet, was awesome and so friendly. Great to learn about Phnom Penh from his perspective. Thank you so much Samet 😁"
* A traveler said: "The pickup truck came late. The driver said that he had to stop by other people. We visited many shallow dives. There are a lot of fish here. The barbecue on the beach is delicious. Very beautiful and beautiful sunset. Plankton is interesting. But not surprising Because i don't see much Dancing with fire at the end is good and hilarious. The crew of the ship is kind and funny."
* A traveler said: "We arrived at the meeting place early, and so did our guide. So, off we went! Not a moment wasted. We enjoyed the variety of activities and locations - multiple boats/transportation, markets, foods, temples, etc. We loved experiencing the areas that were for locals (not tourist traps). Our guide never pressured us to buy anything, but helped us understand and select the best items when we did make a purchase. Being from Bangkok, he was very knowledgeable and proud of his country - eager to share! Our tour went later than anticipated (benefit to us), but our guide never seemed worried. We hired the tuk-tuk driver to take us back to the hotel after the tour. We recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "The team at aquasail were fantastic. My friend and I had a great experience. We were marshalled by extremely capable sailors who were extremely friendly and made the experience very relaxing as well. The views of the gateway and the water side were unique and otherwise experienced by few"
* A traveler said: "What a fun trip staff are amazing and you can have as much to drink as you want the weather wasn't great the night we went and we didn't think we would see a great sun set but amazingly we did ! The salt water jacuzzi was a jump into the sea and float behind the boat were the staff passed drinks to you so funny it was well organised ."
* A traveler said: "The crew was beautiful and we were even able to use our own music. The crew was extremely friendly, and swimming was great!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Bootstouren bei Nacht
- Bootstouren bei Sonnenuntergang
- Bootstouren mit Abendessen
- Bootstouren mit Brunch
- Bootstouren mit Mittagessen
- Eintägige Bootstouren
- Schifffahrten mit Frühstück
- Schifffahrten mit Kaffee
- Touren mit bestimmten Anlaufhäfen
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Batu Cermin Höhle (Spiegelfelsen)
- Humayuns Grab
- National Museum
- Central Market
- Ginkaku-ji Tempel (Silberpavillon)
- Chongqing Zoo (Chongqing Dongwuyuan)
- Die Rainbow Bridge
- Chinesische Mauer bei Badaling
- Notre-Dame-Basilika Saigon
- China World Trade Center
- Tempel des Stadtgottes Shanghai (Chenghuang Miao)
- Evergreen Maritime Museum
- Taman Negara
- Niederländischer Friedhof
- Stanley Market
- Kriegsdenkmal von Korea
- Lingyin Tempel
- Do Tempel
- Chinesische Fischernetze