Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Extremreise
497 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Wow this is sooo amazing. The information and the girls that took us are awesome. Big thank u to Jesse and Ash. From Tina and Lynda"
* A traveler said: "Glad we chose the Ultimate tour option. There were two knowledgeable and personable guides (Matt and Jesse) who led us on a 6 zip line adventure while discussing conservation efforts for the virgin forest. Informative and very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Sean took us to some of the "best bits" of Margaret river and it did not dissapoint! The knowledge of his area and wine making was amazing and taught us a lot for us newbies. If you really want to feel like you've actually visited/seen Margaret river, experienced the area, and have a few wines in between, then this is the tour for you. 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Great Fun Family Activity with awesome guides and knowledge of the river and area. A must do for the bucket list. Definitely recommend this trip!"
* A traveler said: "Everything was Wonderful. The guides were super friendly and the experience was Amazing.Highly recommend it ."
* A traveler said: "What a fun filled day, the island is amazing, clear blue lakes, abundant flora and beautiful beaches. Our tour guide, Hayden, was the best."
* A traveler said: "Fun and exciting, a different kind of experience. Not only did we get the chance to ride a quad bike, but our guide shared some valuable information about the nature and effects of the bush fire to the KI environment. We were very well taken care of, and our safety is their priority. Hoping to do it again soon"
* A traveler said: "Rod was awesome and the experience will never be forgotten. The pristine rainforest was unbelievable"
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommend! Easily accessible even for amateur snorkellers. Due to the small group size, it was not over-crowded. Our guides Raz and Cole were incredibly helpful in pointing out the different marine life whether from the boat or while snorkelling with us, and of course giving a comprehensive safety briefing :)"
* A traveler said: "The day was exciting from the moment we arrived to the moment we were shown fantastic pictures from the days activity. The highlight of the day was definitely our rafting guide, Joel. He made learning the different techniques with the boat crew fun and kept spirits high throughout the entire experience. This activity is definitely a must"
* A traveler said: "Great guides, very enthusiastic about the conservation and sustainability of the area. Lots of fun had by all"
* A traveler said: "The glacier hike on the ice and through crevasses had just the right combo of challenge, new experience and scenic beauty. Our leader Melvin did a great job keeping it fun and interesting while explaining how to trek through the glacier safely."
Lady Musgrave Tagesausflug von Bundaberg inklusive Schnorcheln, Fahrt mit dem Glasbodenboot und geführter Spaziergang über die Insel
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience! The staff was lovely, the guided walk your on the island was really nice, the glass bottom boat tour was perfect to see the coral, and most of all the snorkelling session was awesome! We saw many turtles, wonderful corals and fishes.. Definitely worth it and highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "A fantastic memorable day. Friendly and informative staff. Alex our pilot was most accomodating helpful and patient with our family group of 9. We enjoyed our complete day and the beautiful sunshine and perfect weather was a bonus. Thank you air milford"
* A traveler said: "We did the swim with wild dolphins This is simply the best experience in Perth We had the most amazing day with great friendly staff you truly get what you pay for Rockingham wild encounters is the true gem of WA thank you guys!"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the whale sharks, the friendly and supportive crew - the whole experience was wonderful my 9 year old daughter was the only child on board and she was made to feel very welcome"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide Wozza was extremely knowledgeable and non-stop gave us info about the island and where we were. Lake Mackenzie is stunning. The plane ride was so fun, despite not seeing any marine life. Food at the resort was good, big portions. No wifi or signal on the island (only where the ferry is)."
* A traveler said: "Such a fun experience! Very professional, friendly, helpful with safety as their number one priority."
* A traveler said: "The thrill of a lifetime. Have done many rafting trips but this was one of the best. Great guides that explain everything that is going to happen. Well organized. Would love to do this ride again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was excellent. t was the highlight of our trip to New Zealand. Our tour guide sorry I forgot your name was amazing. So kind and thoughtful and so much fun. It is clear he loves his job - thank you so much for a wonderful day. I would highly recommend this tour to everybody"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Aktiv- und Outdoor-Kurse
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- Fahrerlebnis mit einem Sportwagen
- Touren im Geländewagen
- Touren mit Allradfahrzeug
- In der Luft
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Spiel und Spaß
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Noosa Everglades
- Cornwall Park
- Lake Rotoiti
- Royal Botanic Gardens
- 360 Bar and Dining im Sydney Tower
- Eli Creek
- Museum of New Zealand - Te Papa Tongarewa
- TranzAlpine Zug
- Hanmer Springs Thermalbäder
- Rod Laver Arena
- Fleurieu Halbinsel
- South Bank
- Wentworth Falls
- Paronella Park
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Burleigh Heads
- Mount Eden
- Commissariat Store
- Auckland Art Gallery