Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Praktische Orientierungshilfen
499 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling, the reef, the fish, Whitehaven. Nicole and Rory are very knowledgeable and friendly, they truly made the trip."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely brilliant. We had am amazing day. It was so full on, and well timed. Our tour guide, Corey, was just brilliant. What a lovely young man. He should get a job in New Zealand. 😊. The weather was cold and wet, but it did not dampen our sprits."
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful tour. I highly recommend this to anyone who would like to see the Blue Mountains and does not want to drive. I know I would not seen as much on my own. The tour operators were wonderful."
* A traveler said: "What an amazing morning!An Adrenaline rush that's for sure, Topped out the Skis! Nial was a great tour guide focusing on maximising our ski time and a few stops for views and pics. #smilesfornial also Aaron was bloody hilarious XD great crew all around."
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was very knowledgeable and entertaining. The weather was crappy but he made the tour fun"
* A traveler said: "No crowds as it was in the reserve direction. But seeing the 12 Apostles was the highlight. Loved it. Plus small numbers"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "Glad we chose the Ultimate tour option. There were two knowledgeable and personable guides (Matt and Jesse) who led us on a 6 zip line adventure while discussing conservation efforts for the virgin forest. Informative and very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Sean took us to some of the "best bits" of Margaret river and it did not dissapoint! The knowledge of his area and wine making was amazing and taught us a lot for us newbies. If you really want to feel like you've actually visited/seen Margaret river, experienced the area, and have a few wines in between, then this is the tour for you. 10/10 would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip, great service, super guide/driver (Graham) and interesting and enjoyable venues and super opportunities to see and access them in detail."
* A traveler said: "Staff were very friendly, plenty of room on the boat and nice to have the tea and coffee available. Gorgeous location."
* A traveler said: "Excellent cruise, highly recommend!! The captain was warm and friendly and very knowledgeable. Loved his commentary. Thanks a million for a great experience! Taupo, NZ"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely superb tour on this stunning island. Graham, our hospitable and knowledgable Guide, took us to three welcoming and picturesque wineries - Kennedy Point, Casita Miro and Obsidian. The three tastings were informative, entertaining and generous. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We had a beautiful day with beautiful scenery, beautiful wine & wineries & a fantastic tour guide, John who was most informative & friendly & had a great playlist on his bus! Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous outing. Kevin was very professional and made me feel safe and secure on the Segway. I’m 65 and a bit out of practice on 2 wheels! Best place in the world to ride. Been to Queenstown several times and never been up round the gardens before. Fabulous experience. Highly recommend"
Whitehaven Beach und Hill Inlet Lookout: Ganztägige Schnorchel-Bootstour im Hochgeschwindigkeits-Katamaran
* A traveler said: "As my family has never been snorkeling in a reef environment before it was great 👍 Emily and Shaun were the best they looked after everyone, thanks for a sensational family day"
* A traveler said: "we went there for the first time and it was lovely and we thoroughly enjoyed every bit of it. The food onboard was great and lot of it to eat. The cabin crew was polite and the Captain on bridge was very knowledgably briefed in a lovely manner."
* A traveler said: "Small group tour, food was great, though the weather was bad, we’re still lucky to see the beauty of Whitehaven beach and WhitSundays even if it’s cloudy and raining or should I say Wethaven and Wetsundays lol, overall for me, it’s a great experience. I’ll be back for sure."
* A traveler said: "Marcio was an amazing tour guide, he never rushed us and was so much fun. Everything was breathtaking. He shared so many stories with us on the history of the places we visited. Such an amazing day, I really recommend anyone to do this. 5 out of 5!"
* A traveler said: "Good overall show and dinner...was pretty late on the return ( 10PM ) but bus driver sang to us for fun!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Fahrten im Glasbodenboot
- Selbst geführte Touren und Verleihe
- Touren mit einem Tuk-Tuk
- Touren mit einem Wasserflugzeug
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer