Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Märkte
103 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Loved the fact that I was outdoors while riding on the upstairs section of the bus. Especially important during Covid to have the fresh air in my face."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Day Trip! Super organized and a wonderful surprises happening all day. Lovely Venues and made so very welcome everywhere. Jimmy runs a fabulous trip. We can't speak highly enough of it. As frequent travelers we really appricate the ''polished planning'' and will certainly been bringing a group along next trip."
* A traveler said: "The tour was absolutely great, nice views, the guide was very kind, we have learned a lot of things about New Zealand. We truly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "An excellent way to get around Hobart and to see all the sights. We hopped off for lunch at the Cascade Brewery one day and at the Royal Botanical Gardens the next. The staff were friendly, professional and helpful. We would highly recommend this experience to others."
* A traveler said: "A great tour with an amazing tour guide and a great variety of stops. I would highly recommend this. We did the afternoon tour."
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed this tour! We learned so much about the history of Melbourne and the public market. The food we tried was amazing!! Our guide was so knowledgeable and delightful! This is the only way to really learn about the market and really appreciate it. A fantastic activity in Melbourne!!"
* A traveler said: "Deb our guide was brilliant. Her knowledge on Hobart was fantastic. I will be recommending this tour to all of our friends."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience with a great guide Cheryl - loads of delicious samples and the story behind the produce too! Highly recommend, Mr and Mrs Westie"
* A traveler said: "Albert park raceway, viewing bath huts at Brighton and general knowledge of our tour operator was great"
* A traveler said: "This whole experience was wonderful. Drivers knowledge of the area and its native flora and fauna was impressive. The lookout itself was simply stunning. We’ll set up with easily accessible indoor and outdoor viewing platforms and toilets. While on our journey up the mountain there was some snowfall which added to the thrill of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Really interesting trip. We learnt so much from Cheryl who has a real passion for the food sold and the markets importance. Good breakfast to start the trip|Thanks"
* A traveler said: "Kellie is an EXCELLENT guide! Pleasant, friendly and very knowledgeable! I love the small group and the opportunities to let the group make decisions about where to go. I had never done a walking tour in any of my travels in the past but I will certainly do them any time I am in a new place, especially with Urban Adventures! It's a great way not only to learn from a local but to see things that would not otherwise be apparent."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was great. Had a few laughs. We learnt something from every place she took us. Each place was totally different and well worth seeing. Would have this tour again."
* A traveler said: "Thanks Tamra for a great day showing us around the Queen Vic Market. Was amazing to spend time touring our local city."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour, Didn't want to stop. My guide Kerry made me feel at ease immediately and really knew his stuff. Would recommend this tour to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Tracey is an absolute joy and delight. When you want to know something about Tahiti or an obscure fact, she's got an answer and will even tell you a history and story about it. The tour is exactly as described, you are taken off the beaten path to meet and interact with local artisans small neighborhoods and the people who live there. She is greeted with big smiles and huge enthusiasm from adults and kids alike. Who else is gonna take you to feed freshwater eels? Its really fascinating how huge they are. When I described the tour to a Tahitian friend of mine, he said, "Wow, that's way more than I would do, and Im from there!" So if you are looking for a delightful tour companion with a great sense of humor, style and your new photographer bestie, Tracey's your gal. And to my fellow yanks, "She knows her s**t, y'all!" Give Unique Tours a go. 😁"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Chloe was great. The other two that had reserved the tour did not show up so we had a personal excursion. Chloe was an exceptional guide and was fun and informative. She took a video of us riding the segways which we definitely enjoyed. We would recommend this excursion to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Very good and nice guide. The vineyards in Barossa are amazing. We also went to a brewery which was a nice addition to the program"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Peter, was phenomenal. Even though it rained all day, he provided such interesting stories for us. He took us to many places and was so accommodating in the rain. We had a wonderful day. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun with Josh leading the trip. Very informative and good coverage of all things in Hobart if you are short on time. The sky didn’t clear up for mount Wellington but good fun nonetheless"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Desserts und Süßigkeiten
- Kaffee und Tee
- Kulinarik- und Gourmettour
- Wein, Bier und Spirituosen
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Viaduct Harbour
- Kangaroo Island
- Mt. Wellington
- Belvedere Aussichtspunkt
- Melbourne Town Hall (Rathaus)
- Tjapukai Aboriginal Cultural Park
- Phillip Island Nature Parks
- Penitentiary Chapel
- Huon Valley
- Nationalpark Noosa
- Royal Albatross Centre
- Stradbroke Island
- Queen Street
- Tivua Island
- Underwater Observatory
- Aratiatia Stromschnellen
- Church of the Good Shepherd
- Coogee Beach
- Kings Cross
- Te Anau Glühwürmchenhöhlen