Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Mehrtägige Bootstouren
22 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "The staff really made this trip that much more enjoyable. Beautiful reefs, amazing staff what an experience."
* A traveler said: "Awesome trip upon Tongarra, great atmosphere throughout. Special thanxs to our skipper Bill and decky Tin-tin for taking such good care of us and joining in the fun and games, hilarious banter!! THANX GUYS!!!"
* A traveler said: "one of the best things I did in Australia!|To have the place only for a maximum 10 person during the evening, night and next morning is fabulous. don't expect to sleep much because of the birds and enjoy the amazing stars in the sky! meals provided are good and the reef is magical!"
* A traveler said: "great choice of tours and good value for money - if you travel all the way to Port Douglas you might as well go out to the reef 3 times. We went 3 days in a row and it was excellent even though the weather wasn't great. Fantastic crew and awesome experience. Low Isles is perfect for younger kids."
* A traveler said: "The day cruise was great! They picked me up from my resort at 9:00am. We made a few stops at other resorts but they’re all next to each other so we still made it to the port by 9:15. They greet you with snacks and drinks on the boat! They also sing and entertain you with different demonstrations on the boat ride there. The island is small but it has amazing views and so many options for activities. The food was only ok but luckily I packed my hot sauce. You will definitely get full because it’s a buffet. The island has plenty of fish and baby sharks around so snorkeling was amazing. I did my dinner cruise and day cruise on two separate days. They give you the option to do them on the same day or different days. I highly recommend doing them on separate days because if you do them on the same day you won’t have time to shower and change clothes. The dinner cruise was fun! They greet you with champagne and the food is really good!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was perfect. Chose Hilton Cairns. Highly recommend this. Upgrade to water view. Well worth it. Eat at salt house on boardwalk. The great barrier reef was great, cultural center and kundra nice. Kundra very touristy but go see koalas and kangaroo. Information excellent. Recommend this."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Auf dem Wasser
- Fahrten im Glasbodenboot
- Mehrtägige Bootstouren
- Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
- In der Luft
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Mehrtägige Bootstouren
- Touren mit bestimmten Anlaufhäfen
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Penitentiary Chapel
- State Library of Victoria
- Lake Wabby
- Admiral`s Arch
- Manukau Heads Leuchtturm
- Great Sandy Nationalpark
- Mt Lofty
- River Torrens Linear Park Trail
- Museum of Brisbane
- Daintree Regenwald
- Arahoho Blowhole (Trou de Souffleur de Arahoho)
- Rottnest Island
- Lamington Nationalpark
- Der geothermische Hells Gate-Park
- Das Sabeto Tal
- Anzac Hill
- Stradbroke Island
- Cairns Esplanade Swimming Lagoon
- Tivua Island