Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Tauchen
85 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Although wind and wave were a little strong, underwater was beautiful. The helicopter ride was amazing, and looking beautiful reef above the sky was breathtaking. Our diving instructor was excellent and all the crews on board were super friendly and helpful. We highly recommend them, and we will do the same tour again!"
* A traveler said: "Loved the Great Barrier Reef, the crew were one of the best crew's I've done a day trip with, congrats and keep up the amazing work"
* A traveler said: "The crew members are so friendly. Some of them speak Japanese and Chinese, so don't worry if you don't understand the English briefing. BTW, you may need to prepare some seasickness pills in case you feel uncomfortable on the ship."
* A traveler said: "Awesome crew despite the windy weather it added to the positive experience We had fund along with meeting new people Reef snorkeling was an adventure Thanks for a great day"
* A traveler said: "Snorkeling at 3 different reef sites was absolutely fantastic. Crew professional & humerous. Food very good & I was given vegan food I had noted on my booking. Highly recommend Galypso."
* A traveler said: "Great experience with plenty of time to see the reef and participate in other activities on board. Lovely food and staff. Overall great day, would recommend."
* A traveler said: "Friendly helpful crew, beautiful lunch, great snorkelling spot & travelling back with all the sails up was superb"
* A traveler said: "Going out on the boat was great and the lunch they supplied . And the swim in the nice blue water the crew were helpful and the helicopter was very enjoyable ride back."
* A traveler said: "Great day. Unreal snorkelling Helpful and friendly staff Plenty of fish Highly Recommend doing the tour.,"
* A traveler said: "Snorkelling on the 3 different reefs was amazing. The reef, the fish, the helpful staff meant it was a a great day on board and in the water. Lunch and snacks provided kept you well fuelled and energised to make the most of the experience."
* A traveler said: "Great day on the reef with friendly, knowlegeable and helpfull crew. great to se the work the team are doing to help the reef."
* A traveler said: "one of the best things I did in Australia!|To have the place only for a maximum 10 person during the evening, night and next morning is fabulous. don't expect to sleep much because of the birds and enjoy the amazing stars in the sky! meals provided are good and the reef is magical!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience, definitely a highlight of our trip :) A must do! Looking forward to seeing the photos x"
* A traveler said: "this activity is very well, it is a very good diving experience for beginner or first timer. the instructor who is named pearl is very caring and well explained for diving knowledge. i would recommend this for my friends. great activity!"
* A traveler said: "One of the best excursion we ever had!!!!! So impressive! Guys were very friendly and funny yet very professional! Worth to try it!!!!"
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- Bootstouren mit Mittagessen
- Fahrten im Glasbodenboot
- Mehrtägige Bootstouren
- Stand Up Paddleboarding (SUP)
- In der Luft
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- SkyPoint Observation Deck
- Cairns Wildlife Dome
- Kings Park & Botanischer Garten
- Great Sandy Nationalpark
- Queen Victoria Building (QVB)
- Mary River Wetlands
- Air Force Museum
- Grampians National Park
- Waitakere Ranges
- Hosier Lane
- McLaren Vale Wineries
- North Hobart
- Lake McKenzie
- Sydney Tower Eye und Skywalk
- Healesville Sanctuary
- Pitt Street Mall
- Die Sydney Tall Ships
- Kangaroo Point Cliffs Park