Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Einzigartige Erlebnisse
127 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "The train & skyrail we’re both good but the feat of building both is amazing. To spend a day enjoying Kuranda visiting the bird & butterfly farms was enjoyable."
* A traveler said: "friendly staff, good service good views. had a lovely experience. bus driver was friendly and happy."
* A traveler said: "All three of us really enjoyed this tour. Tom was our guide - it was obvious that he knew his stuff and that he had good relationships with the breweries. Tom was GREAT! We bought t-shirts and brew to bring home. Pick-up was in time. The transport was well maintained VERY CLEAN!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous way to see the inner city. We did the whole tour then spent the day hopping on and off the tram at the places we wanted to explore further"
* A traveler said: "We would never have known about the little bars we visited if we hadn’t participated in tour! Loved every aspect of it, not rushed and plenty of time to enjoy the location and choice of alcohol. Would not hesitate to recommend to anyone wanting to experience something a little different"
* A traveler said: "First time in a balloon and the whole family loved it - Well worth the early morning start - Great pilot who made the trip informative and very enjoyable - would highly recommend this trip"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience had by all of us. Well organised and professional. Thank you to the whole crew and our guide, Georgia. It was a truly amazing experience and one that we will remember forever. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "The food was exquisite as was the view. We found the venue to be a little cold on one of the coldest nights of the year so we sat with our coats on. The service, while attentive, seemed to lack some of the pizzazz which should accompany such wonderful food but perhaps we are being unfair. My wife remarked that she likes being looked after by one person while the food was delivered by several different people."
* A traveler said: "Excellent local knowledge Friendly service Entertaining and excellent choice of locations for the tour"
* A traveler said: "Good teachers, good tips, perfect place to learn how to surf. Borrowed a surfboard after te lesson to practice a little more and I was already able to stand up all by myself ☺️"
* A traveler said: "A very fun, informative and different adventure. Went with kids ages 11 and 7. Face to face with glow worms and got to within meters of a wallaby and more. Stephen very personable and fun and loves what he does. Easy pick up from hotel. Great torch collection (!) and interesting how to get close to animals using them."
* A traveler said: "Great session for the overall workout and experience if not for my competitive spirit and maybe next time we’ll get even closer to the dolphins."
* A traveler said: "Our guide was wonderful with lots of local knowledge, a fine sense of humour and a pleasure to be with. We loved Cargo brewery with its history and great food. Beer was interesting but pleasant."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable, friendly staff, would go again, smooth landing, recommended for people to go, early start is not that bad."
* A traveler said: "Super morning out. Loved the professionalism and guidance of the warm and friendly instructors. Took us out the back of the surf and we were fortunate enough to see 2 large pods of dolphins. They jumped out of the water as well. Sensational! These guys are great and and very easy going but you also feel very secure and safe."
* A traveler said: "Awesome couple of hours spent at the Brewery, Loved the history and all that went with it. Topped off with a tasty lunch and of course a cold beer. Our tour guide Dan was exceptional."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience! It was very well organised and the entire team was quite professional. Received great photos also."
* A traveler said: "Amazing day and experience, I would happily recommend to anyone, great instructors that help you feel comfortable"
* A traveler said: "Loved the views from the train on the way to Kuranda, magnificent views of the rainforest coming back down to Cairns on the Skyrail."
* A traveler said: "The whole experience was memorable. Our guides were absolutely fabulouso! So much fun, it was just amazing. Thank you all for making it a trip to remember xx"
- Kreuzfahrthafen von Dunedin
- Rainbow Springs Kiwi Wildlife Park
- Mossman Schlucht
- Walter Peak Hochlandfarm
- Lake Wakatipu
- Perth Mint
- Auckland Art Gallery
- Australia Zoo
- Four Mile Beach
- Darwin Wharf Precinct
- Darling Harbour
- Jenolan Caves
- Waiheke Island
- Maritime Museum of Tasmania
- Lady Musgrave Island
- Elizabeth Quay
- State Library of New South Wales