185 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! We had an excellent tour guide (Ray) who made even the drive lots of fun, would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and driver Paul shared lots of facts on all the places we visited. He was friendly and full of fun. The Giant Causeway was our grandsons favourite part of the trip. It was easier than I expected to walk and climb. Great day out."
* A traveler said: "Patrick's gags 😁 They were worse than what you used to get on lolly sticks 🤣 No it excellently run and excellent value. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Jim the guide was fantastic and gave intriguing information and well detailed. I will never forget my visit to Belfast."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. Pickup at the cruise port was on time and easy. The Giants Causeway was an amazing sight. We toured downtown Belfast after lunch in a lovely small town. John gave lots of informative narration on the coach. He also entertained us with his Irish songs and jokes. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We had a amazing tour Thursday. Driver and Tour Guide Stuart was great and had a good sense of humour. Weather wasn't too bad. Lots of scenery. I would recommend this tour. Games of Thrones was added to the tour. Such a big surprise."
* A traveler said: "Great tour- the guide was very knowledgeable about the city and its history. Would highly recommend the tour."
* A traveler said: "My partner booked this tour for my birthday, we paid £50 per person which i thought was quite steep as other tours were at £35. This tour is aimed at those Game of Thrones fans as Robbie our tour guide host was incredibly full if GOT behind the scenes etc. My partner had no clue about GOT but instead mesmerised over the breathtaking views. Robbie was always smiling and happy to answer queations. Given the price perhaps onboard snacks could have been provided such as bottled water at-least. Lunch was at a pub which you have to pay for, menu did not cater to vegan/vegetarians, just one chickpea curry. We packed our own snacks and sandwiches anyway because it was not clear in terms of lunch. It’s defo aimed at GOT fans Giants Causeway more of the scenary and hikes. Wear comfortable clothes and shoes, we did over 20,000 steps in total. It did rain and we were quite wet and damp, but towards 2pm the sun came out. The trip began at 0730-1730. prompt. Defo recommend.0"
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip which I would definitely recommend. The guide was absolutely fabulous and really knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good, the knowledge John had about the history of Northern Ireland and the troubles was incredible and we got a very balanced view from both sides of the conflict, I learnt a lot and the stories behind every mural was very interesting and eye opening."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "Stuart was a friendly, helpful, knowledgeable guide. He had given lots of information and fun during the trip. Thank you for his hard work and the service."
* A traveler said: "It was a very well done trip despite the rain. Very comfortable bus, enough time to see what we want, spectacular area. Very friendly guide and I understood everything he said, because he spoke slowly. An excellent trip."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Selbst geführte Touren und Verleihe
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Edinburgh
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Galway
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Cork
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland