43 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Amanda and Kieran were awesome! Always had a smile on their face and made it a very fun and memorable experience! The tour was very well planned, we were able to see so many things and the stop for lunch was amazing. My fiancé and I had a wonderful time thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Patrick's gags 😁 They were worse than what you used to get on lolly sticks 🤣 No it excellently run and excellent value. 10/10"
* A traveler said: "Excellent but I think it is probably best explored without the audio guide as it becomes a little information overload with quite a lot of audio in the museum anyway and their is more information text on the walls than on the audio guide."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "A fabulous trip which I would definitely recommend. The guide was absolutely fabulous and really knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "My favourite part of this hop and off bus tour was the TITANIC EXPERIENCE TOUR. I highly recommend everyone to visit. Please book your tickets advance online otherwise you won't be able to enter. £20 well worthed per person. You can easily spend 2 hrs or more inside."
* A traveler said: "Great day out, our guide, Paul was excellent and funny. Would definitely recommend. A great taste of the coast."
* A traveler said: "What a lovely experience! We had an excellent tour guide (Ray) who made even the drive lots of fun, would recommend to anyone"
* A traveler said: "Great trip and driver Paul shared lots of facts on all the places we visited. He was friendly and full of fun. The Giant Causeway was our grandsons favourite part of the trip. It was easier than I expected to walk and climb. Great day out."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to anyone. It was completely customized to our requests and included everything we asked to see. We started in the city of Belfast itself and then drove up the coast road to the Giant’s Causeway. The coast road is absolutely stunning and our guide stopped numerous times for us to take photos—he knows all the great vantage points. He also knows all of the Game of Thrones filming spots. We went to so many places, it’s hard to list them all—Bushmills Distillery in a charming village of the same name, Dunluce Castle, lunch at a traditional Fish ‘N’ Chips cafe, Giant’s Causeway, White Park Bay, Carnlough, Titantic Museum, the Peace Wall, and so much more. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and gracious. He went out of his way to share the beauty of his homeland with us. He has a very comfortable, new Mercedes van with great touring windows. He also surprised us with a toast of sparkling wine! Again, I would recommend this tour to anyone, you’ll be happy you booked it!"
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Edinburgh
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Galway
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Cork
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland