Belfast Historische Touren
129 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Stuart was funny and he had a very sexy accent. His commentary was excellent and I learnt a lot about Northern Ireland."
* A traveler said: "Informative tour articulated through a local guide James. Enjoyed the clear account of previous history & atrocities of Belfast."
* A traveler said: "I was so pleased with the trip. Our driver/guide(Derrick) was excellent, very friendly. Recommended tour 👍🏻"
* A traveler said: "The tour was fantastic! The scenery and locations were beautiful! Brian our guide was amazing!! Would recommend if you are a fan of the show."
* A traveler said: "We had a fabulous time with Fergal. The tour is perfectly paced, takes you to multiple hidden gems on the Northern Irish coastline, and we never felt rushed. Fergal is a very knowledgeable and thoughtful guide who takes great care to ensure that the tour is tailored to your interests. It is an amazing introduction to Irish history and culture."
* A traveler said: "Stephen the tour guide and driver was an absolutely amazing guy,he looked after us,explained everythibg,kept us entertained,amazing job and tour!The only sad thing is due to covid 19 we didnt walk on the bridge but everything else was amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Stuart, was very knowledgeable on all things Game of Thrones and Northern Ireland in general. Great value for money and I would definitely recommend the tour"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic! We spent well over 2 hours at this titanic museum - really interesting and would recommend - not only that - Recommend visit to Belfast ! So different to the past headlines - worth a visit to Northern Ireland!! Great places to visit - Giants Causeway worth a visit too! Weather was great - that was a bonus!"
* A traveler said: "Great day to see extra of Northern Ireland. Derek was great, lots of knowledge and good humour. Lots of stops during the day, but a few that were mentioned in the package are actually closed during the pandemic, such as the distillery and rope bridge. No fault to the guide. Really enjoyable day, would recommend"
* A traveler said: "1st thing we did on getting to Belfast and was extremely interesting and informative and set a tone for us to examine a bit more beneath the surface of the tourist presentations in the city fascinating and thought provoking loved it"
* A traveler said: "So, so interesting. Fascinating background to a wonderful city. Easy listening whilst looking out for the highlights suggested by the guides. Loved the comedic touches too."
* A traveler said: "I am amazed that I was born in Belfast and did not know most of what I heard I had my daughter,granddaughter and great granddaughter and we all enjoyed it thank you"
* A traveler said: "Had the time of my life! Breath taking views up the coast, plenty of toilet and snack breaks, can eat on the bus. The woman tour guide was very informative and friendly, air conditioned bus and amazing game of thrones stops!"
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderful experience, Jim was very friendly .. looking forward for more tours in future ! One of the best tours i had.."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "John was a fantastic tour guide. Pickup at the cruise port was on time and easy. The Giants Causeway was an amazing sight. We toured downtown Belfast after lunch in a lovely small town. John gave lots of informative narration on the coach. He also entertained us with his Irish songs and jokes. I definitely recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good, the knowledge John had about the history of Northern Ireland and the troubles was incredible and we got a very balanced view from both sides of the conflict, I learnt a lot and the stories behind every mural was very interesting and eye opening."
* A traveler said: "Was amazing. Tour guide was so nice and made it really enjoyable. Was so nice to see the coastal roads and the little towns that we passed through. Such a lovely day"
* A traveler said: "Had an amazing guide in Marti our tour was for 2 hours but 3 hours later we were still walking, Marti showed us all of Belfast and explained all the history, he told us the best restaurants to eat in and the best places to visit, showed us the best spots for photos and took some amazing photos of us, had an amazing experience"
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Edinburgh
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Galway
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Cork
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland