Bosnien-Herzegowina Touren nach Dauer
235 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "The tour was really interesting. Danjela was an excellent guide, very open to answer any question we had (a lot) and explaining everything really didactically. Really recomiendes, what a beautiful and full of history is Sarajevo!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide and driver, Eddie, is a very "skillful" tour guide. Very proficient in English. And he was telling us the story of the war in Sarajevo --- while driving! He also gave a lot of insignts on the current situation, as well. He is very knowledgable as he gave answers to our questions."
* A traveler said: "This tour is dramatically UNDERpriced. The quality of the guide, sites, transportation, and history lessons are top notch; you won’t find a more comprehensive or reliable tour provider. So glad we booked this tour."
* A traveler said: "I was fortunate enough to go on this tour with Mak. Even though I was the only one who booked it for that morning they still took me on a private tour and I was so grateful. Mak was an incredible guide and so knowledgeable about the background and the politics of the war and its impact today. I felt honored to hear Mak share some of his personal stories with me. As a graduate student in the US studying the breakup of the former Yugoslavia, Mak was the perfect guide for me to answer all of my nerdy questions and he even shared his book with me. I can't recommend this tour enough, especially with Mak!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was a soldier who’d served under the siege and it was great to hear first hand testimony. It was a moving tour but one that I think all should experience."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience. Our guide (Ayoub) was lovely and very informative. I would definitely recommend."
* A traveler said: "All were fine. Pickup and return on-time. Professional driver and knowing guide. We visited all pleasant places by programs. And they help me to take taxi in order to additionally visit castle and watercave monastery Blagaj during free time in Dubrovnik. I'm extra satisfied!"
Ganztägige Tour von Sarajevo nach Herzegowina mit Mostar, Derwisch-Haus in Blagaj, Pocitelj, Jablanica und Konjic
* A traveler said: "It was a wonderfully nice guide, beutifull places we visited and an almost private tour where Everything could be adjusted to your requests."
* A traveler said: "Our excursion was a kind of private as it was in a comfortable car with our tour guide, Adi. It turned like that because it’s off the season but it turned wonderful as we decide the next stop and where to go first. Adi, was patient with our photography and he got great shots for me jumping. Adi, is so polite, knowledgeable and kind"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the tour, and Dino is a committed and informative guide. However, if booking online, be prepared to pay nearly a double price of what the local agency charges, and that double price will not include the entry fees, otherwise covered if you book in town. Enjoy."
* A traveler said: "I had a great time on the tour, very beautiful sights and the tour guide was extremely friendly and knowledgable!"
* A traveler said: "An impressive day with a good guide who told us a lot of information. We had a educative day to never forget."
* A traveler said: "The tour was well organized and our guide, Ado, was just perfect. Being a survivor himself he knew about the sad history of Srebrenica and even told us some personal stories.|I higly recommend it."
* A traveler said: "My son and I went on a number of tours with this company. 2 with Adnan and one with a lady whose name I have regrettably forgotten. In all cases the tours were of the highest quality. The knowledge of the guides was second to none and they went the extra mile to make sure we saw and learned about everything we wanted to. The Srebrenica trip is one I highly recommend, especially if you have teenagers. As so many people said, our guides included, these guys are the future, so they have to understand the past in order that it can never be repeated!"
Sarajevo nach Dubrovnik Einweg-Tagesausflug über Mostar - Kravice Wasserfälle - Blagaj - Pocitelj und Konjic
* A traveler said: "This was a wonderful experience. Our guide, whose nickname was Ado, was super friendly, knowledgeable and fun. Kravice Waterfalls, Mostar, and all the stops were fascinating and beautiful. The people at Sarajevo Funky Tours are great. The next day in Sarajevo, we took a walking tour and the Siege tour with the same operator."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour with beautiful and amazing sceneries of Bosnia. The tour guide was very friendly and very knowledgable."
* A traveler said: "We almost missed out on this tour because they had planned on cancelling all their tours for the day because of the fog but thank god they didn't cancel because this tour was well worth it. The guide has a vast knowledge of history mixed with his own personal experiences which was great. His food recommendation was probably the best we got on the whole eurotrip."
* A traveler said: "Our local guide Chamil came to pick us up in his car at our Airbnb. He was very friendly, and during the tour he gave us many insights about the area and its rich history - in fluent English. He was also quite considerate of us, answering our questions as best he could and letting us decide how long we wanted to stay at each stop he'd planned. In short, we had a very fun and interesting day with Chamil."
* A traveler said: "Elsa was the best guide I have ever had out of over 20 countries around the world. She was personable, honest, and gave real advise. I wish I could carry her in my pocket for all of my travels. Most of all, she made everything fun. Elsa thank you for being a highlight of our honeymoon."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Ganztägige Touren
- Halbtägige Touren
- Mehrtägige Touren
- Touren mit Übernachtung
- Aktivitäten in Sarajevo
- Aktivitäten in Visoko
- Aktivitäten in Mostar
- Aktivitäten in Montenegro
- Aktivitäten in Kroatien
- Aktivitäten in Makarska
- Aktivitäten in Dubrovnik
- Aktivitäten in Split
- Aktivitäten in Hvar
- Aktivitäten in Kotor
- Aktivitäten in Dalmatien
- Aktivitäten in Adriaküste
- Aktivitäten in Zentralkroatien
- Aktivitäten in Puglia
- Aktivitäten in Istrien