Costa Rica Am Boden
498 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "The guide made the experience fun, she stopped to show us a sloth on our way to Arenal. The birding was amazing at the hanging bridges. Would have liked more time there to look for more birds."
* A traveler said: "Gabo was great! Very knowledgeable and friendly, and even took the time out of his evening to escort another couple to an extra location after the end of the official tour."
* A traveler said: "Alex the tour guide was very knowledgeable and a pleasure to be around! Fantastic tour! The food was declicious too!"
Entdecken Sie die Geschichte und das Essen des Zentralmarkts mit einem lokalen Experten von Carpe Chepe
* A traveler said: "Wow, we loved this tour. Our guide, Ivannia, was wonderful. She was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was much more comprehensive than we expected it to be, as we got to see some of the main buildings in downtown San Jose as well as going through Central Market and sampling some of the food and drinks. I highly recommend this tour!"
* A traveler said: "A great experience. I own my own horse at home, so the owner took me to the side and we did a lot of galloping along the beach and straightaways. My husband on the other side was completely content with walking/trotting with the group. It was great for all levels of experience!"
* A traveler said: "Incredible views and sights. The driver Edwin and the guide, Fila, I believe his name was, were top notch. Guide was funny, passionate, and took time ro get to know you. Be aware the steps are pretty challenging. Just pace yourself and you'll be fine."
* A traveler said: "The guide and driver were excellent. The experience was fantastic. The guide was very knowledgeable and the trip was great"
* A traveler said: "What a wonderful experience - from our driver/tour guide to each of the adventures and employees that were part of it all! Thank you so much!"
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful trip with plenty of birds, monkeys snd crocodiles! Our guides, Christian and Jorje, were amazing!"
* A traveler said: "Sergio did an awesome job! I felt it was a great value for the $$ spent and a great way to spend a day in San Jose."
* A traveler said: "Our host Fernando moss was exceptional ! He was very knowledgeable and friendly he treated us very well and made accommodations for myself and my friends. This tour was way more than we expected and highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "It was an enjoyable hike in heavy rain and while we didn’t get to see the teal colors, our guide was humorous and delightful. Very knowledgeable about the rain forest and the animals. We lucked out in seeing a snake and toucans! Delicious lunch and great ride up and back. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "The waterfalls were amazing! We will be back, the hike is tough if you don’t normally excersise though so make sure you are ready for it"
* A traveler said: "It was a blast from start to finish. The team on board were great! They served a lovely dinner after swimming and even went out of their way to find out whales and dolphins"
* A traveler said: "The guides were amazing! Even though mudslides closed some roads and there were delays the guides took time to get us safely there and back rather than canceling. The activities were awesome!"
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour, the crew was very pleasant and accommodant (vegetarian option was provided on demand). Unfortunately we did not see whales but as they say: it is Mother Nature. Everything is very professional and they do everything they can to make you feel comfortable. Beautiful views of the beaches, the sea and the surroundings!"
* A traveler said: "Best experience I’ve ever had. Everything was legit. They were super kind & helpful. Getting to the location was easy. The directions were helpful. My group and I left with a smile"
* A traveler said: "It was a great history learning experience to get to know San Jose. Lorena is very friendly a d for me snacks during the tour and provided great city sightseeing advice too. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We loved our ATV, Waterfall tour at Los Sueños, and our tour guide Dorian went above and beyond for us! If you decide to do the same tour ask for him, we could not recommend him more! The zip lining was also guided at each line by an instructor and was very fun!"
* A traveler said: "The tour of downtown San José was enhanced with local music by a charming gentleman named Sergio. I thoroughly enjoyed the tour and learned a lot about San José and Costa Rican history. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Great Trip, nice people, Juan did a great job shepherding us around. We saw native culture, local cuisine, hot springs, nature"
* A traveler said: "Great time! Boat was a sailboat that I preferred over the catamaran. Staff was awesome and very attentive. We had a perfect sunset!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Aktiv- und Outdoor-Kurse
- Am Boden
- Auf dem Wasser
- Natur und Wildtiere
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Kalambu Hot Springs Wasserpark
- Manuel Antonio Nationalpark
- Ewiger Regenwald der Kinder
- Doka Estate
- Rio Celeste
- La Paz Wasserfallgärten
- Rincon de la Vieja Nationalpark
- Braulio Carrillo Nationalpark
- Eco Termales Hot Springs
- Puntarenas Kreuzfahrthafen
- Monteverde Schmetterlingsgarten
- Baldi Hot Springs
- Strand von Jaco
- Tenorio Volcano National Park
- Nationalpark Carara (Parque Nacional Carara)
- Aktivitäten in San Jose
- Aktivitäten in Jacó
- Aktivitäten in La Fortuna
- Aktivitäten in La Fortuna de San Carlos
- Aktivitäten in Puntarenas
- Aktivitäten in Tamarindo
- Aktivitäten in Playa Hermosa
- Aktivitäten in Limón
- Aktivitäten in Nicaragua
- Aktivitäten in Panama
- Aktivitäten in Pazifikküste
- Aktivitäten in Central Valley
- Aktivitäten in Guanacaste und Nordwest