38 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "We did all 3 buses we had a fantastic day seeing all the sites, friendly drivers and staff, lots to see and do"
* A traveler said: "All good great tour guide Nell. Well worth the money. All explained clearly and whilst training someone else. Very professional"
Historischer Rundgang durch Edinburgh einschließlich Keine-Warteschlangen-Ticket ins Edinburgh Castle
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Aussie David was an excellent guide and story teller, 10/10. Found out some things you don't hear about on the other tours. Excellent value for money."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "A wonderful way to spend a day, see some interesting sites and enjoy the Scottish countryside. Our guide was very professional, and pleasant. He kept the trip interesting."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, highly recommend. Ryan our driver was very professional and knowledgable. Definitely will do it again."
* A traveler said: "The driver excellent knowledgeable and very interesting Entrance fees not included. The group size was excellent and COVID rules strictly adhered to making the experience safe"
* A traveler said: "I had a great day. Really informative about Scottish history and of course outlander loved it. Nick A was fun."
* A traveler said: "Mark our tour guide was awesome. Great attitude and very knowledgeable. A must for a first time visit to Scotland."
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant day out. Our driver Gregg was very knowledgable about Scottish history and kept us informed during the trip. Really enjoyed visiting Loch Ness and the boat trip. Good way to visit the Highlands and see the beautiful scenery. Well worth the money."
* A traveler said: "As a whisky drinker but in no way an expert - after this tour, I am feeling pretty confident about my whisky knowledge! Fun and entertaining! Very interesting concept, with a presentation and tasting! Also, the collection is pretty impressive! Recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Our guider and driver Rich is very nice and funny, he introduced many stories and played nice music. We do enjoy our 3 days trip in Scotland."
* A traveler said: "It was organised and amazing. Tom was helpful accommodating and knowledgeable. Over all we had a great time in the highlands."
Tagesausflug nach Loch Lomond und Trossachs National Park mit optionaler Besichtigung von Stirling Castle ab Edinburgh
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved this tour! We were informed of some of the great historic tales of Scotland as we drove around, and we'd definitely recommend opting in for the Stirling Castle visit."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour, good mix with whisky, nature and a small town.. The guide Duncan gav lots of interesting facts. I do recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "The Highlands Day tour was the best way to get a taste of the wonderful Scottish landscape and its history (and Whisky of course!). Duncan our guide and driver was fantastically knowledgeable and a lot of fun. He had great anecdotes and stories about all the landmarks we stopped at or passed by. His enthusiasm and humor made the trip really enjoyable. We covered a lot of great sites. I definitely recommend it if you don't have a car or much time to explore around Edinburgh."
* A traveler said: "Didn't sink. Weather was average but beyond anyone's control. Staff were all professional, polite and helpful."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful day tour!! Jamie our guide was amazing. So many wonderful sights seen."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant way to see the city of Edinburgh. You see lots of places you wouldnt normally see. We loved going round the bottom of the castle and round by Dynamic Earth and Arthurs Seat... Well worth the money for this tour.😊"
- Royal Botanic Garden
- Old Town
- St Columba's Bay
- Scottish National Gallery of Modern Art - Modern Two
- Forth Road Bridge
- The Scottish Parliament (das schottische Parlament)
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Falkland Palace
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Georgian House
- National Gallery of Scotland
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Kreuzfahrthafen Edinburgh
- Royal Scottish Academy (RSA)
- Museum of Edinburgh
- John Knox House Museum
- Real Mary King's Close
- Gladstone’s Land
- Forth Bridge
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Inverness
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Belfast
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland
- Aktivitäten in Schottisches Hochland
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Schottland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthurs Sitz
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn-Kapelle
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew's Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Schloss
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Vierte Brücke