98 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "We did all 3 buses we had a fantastic day seeing all the sites, friendly drivers and staff, lots to see and do"
* A traveler said: "All good great tour guide Nell. Well worth the money. All explained clearly and whilst training someone else. Very professional"
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and Bruce was an incredible guide full of fun facts! We stopped at some amazing places and took a cruise over the Loch Ness. Was a wonderful day we won’t forget!"
Historischer Rundgang durch Edinburgh einschließlich Keine-Warteschlangen-Ticket ins Edinburgh Castle
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Very good tour. Although I thought it might have been better if there were more stops on the way to St Andrew's. Driver Andrew Drummond (?) Was professional and full of information."
* A traveler said: "The guide Kenny was excellent he was very informative throughout the day. We had a brilliant time. 👏"
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of Scotland. I found this tour very interesting."
* A traveler said: "Aussie David was an excellent guide and story teller, 10/10. Found out some things you don't hear about on the other tours. Excellent value for money."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip, highly recommend. Ryan our driver was very professional and knowledgable. Definitely will do it again."
* A traveler said: "Andrew T was an amazing guide!! He knew so many interesting facts and had prepared the perfect playlist for us during the time that he wasn't sharing intriguing stories of Scottish history."
* A traveler said: "Very efficient. Well organised journey I love the idea of the boat in Loch lake The driver very nice"
* A traveler said: "Kevin our guide was fantastic, knowledgeable, friendly and all round nice man, the trip itself was brilliant, I’m so glad we did it and enjoyed the day"
* A traveler said: "The driver excellent knowledgeable and very interesting Entrance fees not included. The group size was excellent and COVID rules strictly adhered to making the experience safe"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "Another win for Rabbies! Scotland provided us with wonderful sights and Will kept us entertained and even went out of his way to find us some Highland cows ( or cooooos in Scottish!!!) Really enjoyed the samples of Scottish singers on the way home. Thoroughly enjoyable day and would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Allister (Alli) was amazing!! His knowledge and mix of witty references and music clips throughout the tour made it a memorable experience. The Roman ruins and Hadrian’s wall at a must for any history hunter and the scenic trails were lovely. I definitely recommend this day tour and hope you get Alli to guide you through it!!"
* A traveler said: "The fun story about the stone of destiny! He fleshed out facts with interesting details and made it come alive!"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the Comedy Walk. It was funny, entertaining and inspiring. We went to places we had not been to in Edinburgh. For example: seeing the castle from a different view point and finding the Writer's Museum. It was a good way to see more of a lovely city. We liked the way Daniel included everyone in the group in his stories."
* A traveler said: "You will be able to see the highlights of Edinburgh in a day and it’s excellent way of travelling especially now because of COVID-19. Our tour guide and chauffeur for the day was Alexandra and we had very relaxing day. He was very knowledgable and had good sense of humour."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very knowledgeable and gave the information in an interesting and enjoyable way. Other tours focus more on a performance but this guide just concentrated on explaining the historical events"
* A traveler said: "This was our second tour of the day previously doing a darkside tour (also good) and hoped it wasn’t going to cover the same things, it brushed on a couple of similar things but was definitely different enough to be worth it. Nora was a great guide and the tunnels were definitely creepy! Thoroughly enjoyable, the wife screamed at one point, worth it for that alone!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour with enough time to see the castle and enjoy walking the royal mile. Even had lunch on the mile. Would recommend this tour."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Nächtliche Touren
- Private Sightseeing-Touren
- Touren nach Dauer
- The Scottish Parliament (das schottische Parlament)
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Nelson Monument
- Royal Scottish Academy (RSA)
- Royal Botanic Garden
- Kreuzfahrthafen Edinburgh
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Falkland Palace
- Forth Bridge
- National Museum of Scotland
- Real Mary King's Close
- Gladstone’s Land
- Calton Hill
- Museum of Edinburgh
- John Knox House Museum
- Loch Lomond
- St Columba's Bay
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Inverness
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Belfast
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland
- Aktivitäten in Schottisches Hochland
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Schottland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthurs Sitz
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn-Kapelle
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew's Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Schloss
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Vierte Brücke