Edinburgh Mehrtägige Touren
56 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Steven was an excellent tour guide. The day touring Skye was particularly good and the guest house was good."
* A traveler said: "We had a fantastic trip! Our tour guide, Andrew, definitely made this an experience to remember. Not only was he a great guide, he's got the spirit of a storyteller, and was able to bring the Highlands of Scotland to life!"
* A traveler said: "Barnie was an excellent tour guide/driver full of facts, interesting tidbits and stories about the places on our route. The trip was well planned, no snags and an all around great way to see Skye. Bonus— our weather was sublime"
* A traveler said: "I found this two day adventure even better than I had hoped. For that I thank our driver and guide, Martin. He managed our tour with grace and humor. I learned about, admired and enjoyed The Highlands."
3-tägige Tour von Edinburgh zur Isle of Skye und ins schottische Hochland, einschließlich Fahrt mit dem „Hogwarts Express“
* A traveler said: "I had an absolutely amazing time traveling solo with my group tour, everyone was so friendly and kind, including out awesome driver, Rich! He was so funny and full of great stories to tell. We traveled from Edinburgh to Isle of Skye with stops in-between. The Hogwarts express ride was a personal highlight, being a huge Harry Potter geek.. I mean fan! Thank you for an incredible adventure! I'd recommend it to anyone wanting to experience the Highlands of Scotland including Harry Potter fans!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic trip. Graham was an excellent tour guide. Accomodations were fantastic. Beautiful places. Well worth it."
* A traveler said: "We felt safe, well taken care of, and very entertained during this trip. Amazing views along with a guide who told us history and played music that themed well with it. A combination of the countrys history, a lot of the culture and also a good trip for both Outlander and Harry Potter-fans. The guide managed to customize the tour after its members, even took us to the Dahlwhinnie whiskey destillery for a tasting. Big shoutout to our guide Ray! So warm, nice and great sense of humor!"
* A traveler said: "George kept us entertained with historical facts, stories, and music while we rode in the van. Everything I saw and experienced was more than I expected. I appreciated the comfort stops and opportunities to explore and take pictures. Thank you George!"
* A traveler said: "The trip was simply perfect. The agenda was packed with exactly what I wanted - great scenery, castles, local attractions, great food and and wonderful stories and tales about Scotland provided by Aaron from Rabbies - the best, most knowledgeable, funniest guide/driver ever!!! I highly recommend it!!!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you so much Euan for this great trip! It was the perfect route, in only 2 days we got to see so much. He was a very funny and flexible driver and guide and gave us many opportunities to take pictures. Also the times for the visits and breaks were perfectly timed. Can highly recommend this tour. Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was our first introduction to Scotland and it set the tone for the remainder of our stay. Our guide, Gary "the legend" was knowledgeable and entertaining. We had so much fun. Accommodations were wonderful and the sites have to be seen to be believed...pictures don't do it justice."
* A traveler said: "I was a little apprehensive to take a tour in the winter, but everything was wonderful! Our group was small, so that allowed for more flexibility to go and see more than expected. Our tour leader was amazing and shared so much love for such a beautiful country. Highly recommended! Best trip I’ve ever had."
* A traveler said: "Great tour which covered a great amount of space, history and whisky. Our guide, MAC, was ideal and kept everything running smoothly"
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was friendly, helpful, very knowledgeable and welcoming to all. Great for families, couples or traveling friends. We stayed in lovely BnBs and always had something to do wether it was with the group on the road or in the evenings by ourselves."
* A traveler said: "The best!. Heather was an amazing guide - very knowledgeable and entertaining. Also a great driver. She also was able to take us to off the road views and place she knew about. Just a stunning time!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful scenries!!!Eddie was wonderfu! friendly, helpful and knowledgeble. I belive the entire group had a wonderful time."
* A traveler said: "Our tour with Tour Guide Marty was fantastic! Marty brought Scottish history alive as we traveled through the Highlands. This was the highlight of our trip. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time. Saw so many wonderful places with really good your guides/drivers. B&B's were very nice and will look to use this type of accomodation again in the future. Highly recommend this trip!!"
* A traveler said: "Rose was our driver & guide. She was fantastic, knowledgeable, and a great story teller. The landscape is breathtaking and the towns we stopped at were very charming. I highly recommend taking this trip."
* A traveler said: "Our guider and driver Rich is very nice and funny, he introduced many stories and played nice music. We do enjoy our 3 days trip in Scotland."
* A traveler said: "We were four couples on this excellent Speyside tour. Each day was outstanding. Our tour guide and driver was outstanding: knowledgeable, flexible and high quality!"
* A traveler said: "Totally fab -- this was an amazing tour! |Our Rabbies tour guide was Nick and he was the best! Very witty, extremely knowledgeable, and kept everyone on the bus very entertained. |The sites we visited were amazing and we had great weather on Orkney.|Looking forward to my next Rabbies tour."
* A traveler said: "We had he best guide, Sinclair, on this drive around Scotland. Absolutely one of the best tours I have ever been on, can really recomend it!"
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Mehrtägige Touren
- Touren mit Übernachtung
- Die Scotch Whisky Experience
- Nelson Monument
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Forth Bridge
- Georgian House
- Scott Monument
- Blackness Castle
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Royal Scottish Academy (RSA)
- Old Town
- Gladstone’s Land
- Greyfriars Kirk
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Royal Botanic Garden
- John Knox House Museum
- Loch Lomond
- St Columba's Bay
- Falkland Palace
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Inverness
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Belfast
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland
- Aktivitäten in Schottisches Hochland
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Schottland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthurs Sitz
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn-Kapelle
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew's Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Schloss
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Vierte Brücke