188 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Aussie David was an excellent guide and story teller, 10/10. Found out some things you don't hear about on the other tours. Excellent value for money."
* A traveler said: "All good great tour guide Nell. Well worth the money. All explained clearly and whilst training someone else. Very professional"
Historischer Rundgang durch Edinburgh einschließlich Keine-Warteschlangen-Ticket ins Edinburgh Castle
* A traveler said: "William was an excellent guide with vast knowledge about the history of this amazing city. His little antidotes had us in stitches Excellent tour"
* A traveler said: "Sophie made the experience memorable and was full of knowledge and enthusiasm. I would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide. Very knowledgeable about the history of Scotland. I found this tour very interesting."
* A traveler said: "We did all 3 buses we had a fantastic day seeing all the sites, friendly drivers and staff, lots to see and do"
Abendtour in der Altstadt von Edinburgh mit den historischen Gewölben in der Blair Street und einem Schluck Whiskey in Meggets Cellar
* A traveler said: "Really great tour definitely recommend mark was great with his story telling informed all the way around"
* A traveler said: "Great tour with a knowledgeable and interesting guide. Lots of social history. Well worth an visit to see another side of Edinburgh."
* A traveler said: "The fun story about the stone of destiny! He fleshed out facts with interesting details and made it come alive!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant experience, guide was well knowledged with tour and surrounding areas, fully recommend, will be back"
* A traveler said: "Amazing stories and tales tailored to our interest told with such enthusiasm. Best tour we’ve ever been on - highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely amazing only sorry we couldn’t see it all as we had to get to the theatre to see a show, we will remember next time to allow more time"
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the Comedy Walk. It was funny, entertaining and inspiring. We went to places we had not been to in Edinburgh. For example: seeing the castle from a different view point and finding the Writer's Museum. It was a good way to see more of a lovely city. We liked the way Daniel included everyone in the group in his stories."
* A traveler said: "It was all very good , very funny . Loved our guide Devious Dave . Bus was a great ride . +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++×++++×××××+++++++"
* A traveler said: "Interesting with an informative and fun guide. Very enjoyable way to learn more about the city and it's connections."
* A traveler said: "This is a great tour made better by our guide Steve who brought the stories alive. Well worth joining the tour."
* A traveler said: "We had an amazing trip and Bruce was an incredible guide full of fun facts! We stopped at some amazing places and took a cruise over the Loch Ness. Was a wonderful day we won’t forget!"
* A traveler said: "Our trip out was enjoyable right from the start, we were met at our departure point, by a very welcoming guide. Our bus then turned up and our guide Martin was great, very knowledgeable and really nice. Scenery was lovely, every landmark was pointed out to us and a story behind it . . Really enjoyed our day out."
* A traveler said: "Andrew T was an amazing guide!! He knew so many interesting facts and had prepared the perfect playlist for us during the time that he wasn't sharing intriguing stories of Scottish history."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was simply fabulous, providing an entertaining and very informative tour . Highly recommended Thank you !"
* A traveler said: "Thad weather was good and the commentary was so informative and the ship was clean and COVID safe will recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great guide Katie, very informative and lots of fun. Fabulous to make our own chocolate and taste lots of unusual flavours!"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Allister (Alli) was amazing!! His knowledge and mix of witty references and music clips throughout the tour made it a memorable experience. The Roman ruins and Hadrian’s wall at a must for any history hunter and the scenic trails were lovely. I definitely recommend this day tour and hope you get Alli to guide you through it!!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Blackness Castle
- Real Mary King's Close
- Loch Lomond
- St. Giles Cathedral
- Royal Yacht Britannia
- Rosslyn Chapel
- Museum of Edinburgh
- Greyfriars Kirk
- Georgian House
- Die Scotch Whisky Experience
- Kreuzfahrthafen Edinburgh
- Falkland Palace
- Edinburgh Dungeon
- Preston Mill & Phantassie Doocot
- Royal Botanic Garden
- Royal Scottish Academy (RSA)
- Old Town
- The Scottish Parliament (das schottische Parlament)
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Inverness
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Belfast
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland
- Aktivitäten in Schottisches Hochland
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
Day Trips from Edinburgh
- Edinburgh to Loch Lomond
- Edinburgh to Loch Ness
- Edinburgh to England
- Edinburgh to Schottland
- Edinburgh to Glasgow
- Edinburgh to Arthurs Sitz
- Edinburgh to Stirling Castle
- Edinburgh to Glencoe (Glen Coe)
- Edinburgh to Melrose Abbey
- Edinburgh to Ben Nevis
- Edinburgh to Inverness
- Edinburgh to Rosslyn-Kapelle
- Edinburgh to Doune Castle
- Edinburgh to St. Andrew's Church (The Kirk)
- Edinburgh to Alnwick Schloss
- Edinburgh to Fort William
- Edinburgh to Stirling
- Edinburgh to Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Edinburgh to Aberfeldy
- Edinburgh to Vierte Brücke