Europa Religiöse Stätten
139 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "We were able to go right in even though it was fairly crowded. This location is a must-see for anyone visiting the Normandy coast."
* A traveler said: "The most magnificent architecture i have ever seen so far. It is splendid and amazing. Will never forget this experience"
* A traveler said: "Great way to see the city and what you wanted to explore later. Drivers that spoke were wonderful. Full of information, and very, very comical. Keep them and pay them well. They really made the bus ride fun. Rate it "A""
* A traveler said: "Because it is a self guided tour, it was so easy to get what we needed from the ticket office. We went straight up to the rooftop and didn’t realize there was a Playlist for highlights up there, so we missed seeing the “monster” gargoyle. But we liked being able to pick and choose while in the cathedral."
* A traveler said: "Very informative first tim at the Vatican museum. Such wonderful art made even more special with the knowledge of our guide"
* A traveler said: "Marika was lovely! She was very knowledgeable and kept the tour together and on time. She had a sense of humor making it as fun as can be."
* A traveler said: "I only waited about 10 minutes to enter the Vatican museum! Which was amazing considering the line wrapped around the building for people who didn’t purchase a skip the line ticket. I purchased this solo tour and separately purchased the audio at the museum entrance for just 10 euros. As I toured at my own pace through the Vatican museum and Sistine Chapel (I took about 6 hours) the line to enter St. Peter’s Basilica was short (about a 10-15 minute wait) so I didn’t purchase a fast pass (entrance is free so no additional charges). This is a great deal for those wanting to go at your pace and see everything!"
* A traveler said: "I really loved it all. It was all so fascinating, and we loved having the private attention of our guide. He answered all of our questions, and was patient with our young kids needing frequent bathroom breaks. I learned so many new things about Gaudi and the city of Barcelona. It was already my favorite city in the world, but with a deeper understanding, I love it even more!"
* A traveler said: "Jeanette was totally awesome! So knowledgeable about all the historical facts and background. The one big disappointment was, this tour was to include “and St Peter Basilica!” We were left on our own after the Sistine Chapel which was disappointing…"
* A traveler said: "My tour guide was prompt and professional. She had s vast knowledge of the history of Barcelona and explained in details all the architectural styles of the famous architects. The tour was paced appropriately and we took the necessary breaks ( b/room, coffee) The tapas taller was fantastic. Visiting The Parc Güell was a beautiful experience. La Sagrada Familia was absolutely the best! Mel Farías is kind, friendly, professional and knowledgeable. We enjoyed meeting her! I think the price is appropriate. The length of the tour is excellent because it gave us a extensive historic view of Barcelona."
* A traveler said: "Recommend the roof. No need for your through. It is just amazing. Starts outside, but there is option to drop back into the Duomo and then enjoy the inside. Totally awesome experience."
* A traveler said: "Great tour group. We were the first Individuals in the Sistine Chapel. We met outside and the tour leader walked us through the entrances. We met at 7:20 am entered at 7:30 am and walked into the Sistine Chpel entrance at 8 am. We only had a limited time in rome. Thank you"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide (did not catch his name but he was Italian!) was terrific. There were four of us so we had a private tour and he was very knowledgeable about history and the area. I highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "The Basilica was an excellent place to visit. It was very quiet compared to many other attractions in Paris which made a nice change and it was cool on a hot June day. If you're interested in French royal history, then this is a must see."
* A traveler said: "Our favorite church with beautiful stain glass and decorated ceiling. Courtyard outside was a nice surprise. We only had to wait a few minutes."
* A traveler said: "You really did get to go around the long line. If you're considering if it is worth it to get the tickets ahead of time, do it!"
* A traveler said: "A very informative exploration of the Vatican museum and Sistine Chapel! Our tour guide was very friendly and charismatic. St. Peter’s Basilica was not part of the guided tour, but we were able to explore it without our guide. A great tour!"
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Pauschalangebote und Sonderveranstaltungen
- Sehenswürdigkeiten und Museen
- Alte Ruinen
- Burgen und Schlösser
- Denkmäler und Wahrzeichen
- Eintrittskarten für Museen
- Natürliche Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Religiöse Stätten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten