327 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Tour guide was extremely knowledgeable, well spoken and approachable. He knew his facts and was able to add context as the tour went along. We loved this tour, and it was largely because of our guide. He was excellent as was the tour more generally."
* A traveler said: "A must do tour if staying in Fes. Our driver picked us up and gave us a tour around the city. Then we met our other guide in the Medina to complete the tour. Our experience in Fes wouldn't have been the same. Highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "An excellent tour! Our driver, Aziz, was very professional, punctual, friendly and gave us useful information along the way. We were mainly interested in visiting Volubilis, so we preferred to spend more time there and less in the other sites; that's why it was great to have the flexibility of a private tour. Volubilis is quite big, so if you're a fan of ancient Roman history, you should definitely go for a private tour. It was very useful to have a local guide in Volubilis (included in the price), as there is not much information, but after the guide finished his tour, we stayed for some extra time to wander around by ourselves. After visiting Volubilis, we passed by Moulay Idriss, without stopping in the town itself (doesn't seem like there's much to see there) but only to take panoramic pictures of it, and then we had a few hours for a lunch and leisurely stroll in Meknes; most of the market stalls in the Medina were closed, as it was Friday, but we visited a beautiful madrasa and saw the impressive city gate. All in all, it was a great tour, with interesting sites (Volubilis definitely being the highlight), and a friendly and knowledgeable driver; highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "If you travel over Moroccan old imperial cities, this is a perfect way to drive from Fez to Marrakech. On the way you can see a lot of interesting places and unforgettable desert's night lodging including camel ride.|For those who travel later from Marrakech to Casablanca I recommend to take a fast train 3h 20 min, 10."
* A traveler said: "Our driver Hassan was excellent! Punctual and courteous. Our guide, who was born in the city, was very knowledgeable and provided great information through our tour of the city."
* A traveler said: "It was an excellent experience and I really recommend to visit Chefchaouen. It's a beautiful city and the driver was very friendly and professional."
* A traveler said: "A big Thank you to Mostafa for showing us the beauty and the history of Fez. He walked with us long hours with our slow pace. Mostafa has a great knowledge, very good English and kind and good heart. We wanted historical tour and we didn't feel pushed to buy anything. We had a great tour. Thank you again Mostafa"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! It was a four trip there, four hours there and four hours back! Our driver and guide stayed with us the whole time and were wonderful! They found us a local guide who showed us all the beauty of the city! He also took us to a really nice restaurant for lunch!"
* A traveler said: "Vey good trip, lots of information during the trip, good drivers. Seen a lot and staying in the desert overnight was amazing."
* A traveler said: "What a great experience this was. I got to see the many parts of Morocco that I would not normally see without the tour. I would like to spend more time there in this beautiful country."
* A traveler said: "We’ve had a very nice day, thanks to our guide. Because of the rain this day he had to improvise sometimes, but he did an amazing job. We saw a lot of things, with a great variety and he explained it all very well."
* A traveler said: "This trip was very good-----worthwhile to take the day off and visit these three places.|The driver---Mr Hashim was extremely good. He is well conversant in english and went out of the way to explain to us the moroccan way of life.It was a pleasure to interact with him"
* A traveler said: "An exceptional tour of the Medina from an experienced and insightful guide. The guide was superb and our experience was paramount to him. Apologies that I cannot recall his name but please pass my wife's and I compliments to him. A perfect way to experience the Medina - make sure you book this."
* A traveler said: "We took this tour on 12/25/17 and it was wonderful! Our driver, Hakim, arrived promptly yet was very patient about waiting for us to finish breakfast, which our riad served at the scheduled time of the tour. Our drive to Volubilis was very enjoyable with stops for scenic photos, wide-ranging conversation, and a breadth of musical choices. When we asked if it would be possible to stop for coffee, Hakim took us to a cafe with incredibly good coffee. Given our late start, and the fact that we had asked the tour operator to add a stop in Moulay Idriss, I am sure we threw off the schedule quite a bit, but neither Hakim nor the guide who met us later in Meknes Nourredine, if I am remembering correctly ever gave any hint that all was not well. Volubilis was interesting and we enjoyed exploring it on our own I am glad we were here in winter because it must be blazing hot in summer. After lunch in Moulay Idriss we met our guide in Meknes. His knowledge of Moroccan history was very deep, and he was able not only to tell us about the sites we visited, but also answer questions about the current and prior dynasties. I would highly recommend this trip to anyone spending time in Fez. It is well worth the cost to book the private tour, and if you are lucky you will have Hakim as your driver."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Selbst geführte Touren und Verleihe
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Aktivitäten in Nordmarokko
- Aktivitäten in Chefchaouen
- Aktivitäten in Rabat
- Aktivitäten in Tetouan
- Aktivitäten in Tangier
- Aktivitäten in Tarifa
- Aktivitäten in Casablanca
- Aktivitäten in Marbella
- Aktivitäten in Málaga
- Aktivitäten in Granada
- Aktivitäten in Sevilla
- Aktivitäten in Marrakesch
- Aktivitäten in Portimao
- Aktivitäten in Costa del Sol
- Aktivitäten in Morocco Sahara