Georgia Kunst und Kultur
496 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip. Very professional tour operator. Special thanks to our Guide Mariam who explained us the history of all the places very well. I recommend this trip to everyone who visits Georgia. Believe me you wouldn't be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable trip, the guide was friendly and knowledgeable, organisation was good. I really recommend it."
* A traveler said: "Our tour was private and we visited three wineries. We had a nice day out with our guide, Nika and enjoyed each of the vineyards visited! The lunch was fantastic (so many vegetarian options) and we loved the wine."
* A traveler said: "Luka was our tour guide. He was very professional and friendly. We learned lots about Georgia and it’s wonderful food. It was nice to try the Cha Cha instead of wine. I would suggest you go hungry as we had so much food to take home with us! We would even like to tour again on our next visit to Tblisi."
* A traveler said: "This tour was incredible. From the sights to the wine tasting, I felt deeply immersed in Georgian culture. Our guide Nika was full of facts and did a great job keeping everyone engaged and participating. Our driver Misha did a great job as well while navigating mountainous terrains. I highly recommend booking with Garmajoba tours."
* A traveler said: "What a fabulous day! Omar was a great guide who transported us in a comfortable vehicle. This tour is a must do when you come to Tbilisi. Every stop was a delight, hospitality was first class."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour and a great guide who made a terrific tour and experience. The lunch place and stops were perfect. I highly recommend this tour and company."
* A traveler said: "Very good guide, Luka. Answered every question we had. There was also an interesting mix of nationalities in our group which was a plus."
* A traveler said: "It was a really great trip. The guide makes a great job and was very friendly. Good wine, good food, wonderful natur!"
* A traveler said: "Our Tour guide was David. He is very patient, sweet and one of the most genuine people we met in Georgia. He helped in exploring all the best places and explained to us everything very calmly. I highly recommend him to any visitor coming to Georgia. Just book a tour with him and you’ll surely make a great friend by the end of your trip."
* A traveler said: "Lovely relaxing drive to the mountains with a very pleasant guide Vaska, who was ready to answer our many questions about Georgia in general. Cloud cover restricted some views, but stunning anyway- highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "Best of Kakheti tour was really the best of Kakheti! It was a wonderful trip organized by a great guide, Irakli! The monastery was beautiful and with Irakli we were able to learn more about it's history and religious customs. In Signagi, we got to walk the walls of the city and Irakli took us to a very tasty restaurant where we could try the local wine. We learned more about the wine making process from him and got the chance to stop at a local shop for some real Georgian sheep/goat cheese. We highly recommend this trip and Iraklli as the guide. He was really knowledgeable and friendly and willing to teach us more about the Georgian culture, customs, and history. He even went as far as to let us know after the trip what type of grasshopper we had found in Gareji and to give us food and local things to try for the rest of our trip."
* A traveler said: "Very long and very interesting day. This tour is a must tour!!! The tour guide gives very interesting information for everything. The best tour guide forever."
* A traveler said: "The driver Alex arrived 15 minutes before scedule..He was very polite,friendly and knowledgeable.his explenations made alive the old history of this beautiful town.without his guidance we would not be able to dijest the great veriety of churches there.in addition we enyoyed very much the scenery around. Mati"
* A traveler said: "Kate was a fabulous guide and Michele a terrific driver! Fun filled day with great sites and absolutely wonderful food!"
* A traveler said: "Alex was so informative and we went to many places, and it was an amazing walking tour! I would recommend this to all solo travelers"
* A traveler said: "Oto (our tour guide) and George (our driver) were great. The air conditioned vehicle was much appreciated! It was a full day, but Oto kept a nice pace. His understanding and expression of English were great. Our lunch was incredible. Thanks for a great experience."
* A traveler said: "Very homey atmosphere and thorough explanations, all recipes (and some secured foodie places) included. Very nice!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kunst und Design
- Kunst- und Kulturkurse
- Shows und Aufführungen
- Traditionelle Wellness-Angebote
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Aktivitäten in Tbilisi
- Aktivitäten in Mestia
- Aktivitäten in Batumi
- Aktivitäten in Kutaisi
- Aktivitäten in Stepantsminda
- Aktivitäten in Armenien
- Aktivitäten in Aserbaidschan
- Aktivitäten in Yerevan
- Aktivitäten in Trabzon
- Aktivitäten in Sotschi
- Aktivitäten in Baku
- Aktivitäten in Türkische Schwarzmeerküste
- Aktivitäten in Südrussland
- Aktivitäten in Cappadocia
- Aktivitäten in Sloboda Ukraine region