130 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Guide/driver was very knowledgeable and funny. Loved seeing the sites this way so I can focus going back to specific places of interests"
* A traveler said: "Frazer , driver cum guide was very good with courtesy and help Stopped at the right places. Transport was comfortable and the commentary by Frazer very interesting and informative"
Kleingruppentagesausflug von Glasgow nach Glen Coe und zu den Lochs und Schlössern der westlichen Highlands
* A traveler said: "Fabulous views, great information and lovely lunch in Oban. I couldn't claim to have visited Scotland without at least seeing some of the beautiful Highlands!"
* A traveler said: "The boat trip and the stop overs in the highlands, and andy the driver was excellent and helpful comfortable bus for long journey"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Our tour guide _George was the best. He made the tour interesting and fun. He is very knowledgeable . The sights were beautiful and we were given enough time to enjoy them. Robyn and Denny"
* A traveler said: "Great tour for outlander fans and even those who have never seen the show or read the books. Beautiful and historic sites! The story came to life"
* A traveler said: "Our guide gave us a most excellent experience. Making sure we got the most out of the time we had, we saw all of the places we wanted to see and more. As a first timer to the Isle of Skye, I was blown away by the experience. I will be using Viator to book my next tour for sure."
* A traveler said: "Ben my tour guide was GREAT the best of the best GREAT person so helpful, knowledgeable, fun, supportive. I learn alot about Scottish history, loch lomond, history of sterling castle. If you get Ben as your tour guide you will enjoy your day and learn alot!!"
* A traveler said: "The afternoon tea experience was wonderful. The team on the bus were polite and very friendly. We will certainly being doing this again. Christmas would be fun."
* A traveler said: "the tour was a great experience and it met my expectations. The guide was excellent and we were able to see each place calmly. congratulations and totally recommended !!"
* A traveler said: "Had a fantastic trip. Our driver Stuart went above and beyond to make our trip exciting, from interesting facts to fun anecdotes whilst keeping us entertained with fitting music! Although the weather wasn’t great we saw some beautiful sights! We travelled with a young child who really enjoyed the trip!"
* A traveler said: "The continual Scottish rain and wind did not dampen the beauty of the Scottish countryside and Stirling Castle, and the enthusiasm of our driver-guide, who was generous in sharing his knowledge of Scottish history and geography."
* A traveler said: "A relaxing tour in beautiful surroundings. Interesting facts dispensed by our knowledgeable driver (Callum). Final stop at the absolutely fascinating Stirling Castle. Lots packed into a day that feels restful overall."
* A traveler said: "Loved this trip and seeing a port village in this beautiful country! Our guide was friendly and knowledable"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant trip. Well organised and stunning scenery! Our guide was very knowledgeable and made the trip!"
* A traveler said: "Jerry driver very good Trip lovely and very scenic Just wished could of gone on the steam train which we thought was in the package"
* A traveler said: "Graham our tour guide was fantastic! He really went above and beyond to make us feel comfortable, relaxed and entertained. He had lots of general knowledge to share. If you have a short time to see the highlands, this covers all the essentials!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour with Cameron of Rabbies tours. Cameron shared his knowledge of Scottish history, architecture, native plants, Scottish music. Copeland house in Tobermory was very comfortable. It was great to see puffins and Fingal’s cave on Staffa, early Christian Abbey site on Iona and stone circle at Kilmartin. Friend;y fellow travelers. The 16 passenger van was comfortable."
* A traveler said: "I took the Trip myself as a day out when I had some time of work and it was fantastic. A perfect day trip. The bus is comfortable and the tour guide Gerry was great. Learnt lots of things I didn't know and enjoyed the tunes he played on the bus. Took gorgeous pictures at all the stops. Fab day out."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Edinburgh
- Aktivitäten in Belfast
- Aktivitäten in Inverness
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Schottisches Hochland
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland