Japan Kurse und Workshops
468 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "I got a wonderful experience in the manufacture of ceramic products on a potter's wheel. The studio has a large staff of experienced teachers (including English speakers) who help at every stage. If you ever wanted to try yourself in pottery, then I definitely recommend going to a lesson in this studio. The location is very convenient."
* A traveler said: "Both my 12 year old daughter and 14 year old son did this ninja experience. The english guide was very helpful . This was a great cultural experience and highlight for my kids full of fun memories. Both my husband and i were allowed to watch and take photos. A must do experience when travelling in japan for kids ."
* A traveler said: "A super-fun family activity! The show was excellent and we all thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Thank you."
* A traveler said: "Signed up my 10 yr old daughter and husband for the samurai experience. They had so much fun. Thank you for the memories!"
* A traveler said: "Brilliant, fun, mesmerising, once in a lifetime experience. So highly recommended. Not only educational every staff member was friendly and looked after you. A special thanks to the Grand Master Sensai who was very patient with us and took care in ensuring tradition was followed and we were taught the correct technique with the Samarui swords. It was a privilege bestowed on to us with care and trust. Amazing experience, highly highly recommended- Worth it!"
* A traveler said: "Even though I could speak English only, staff guided me through each step until a most beautiful glass evolved. I was so stunned, I booked another round right away. Glass was then most carefully wrapped sent to me by postal mail. What a marvellous experience!"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this. Our teachers spoke almost no English but that made it fun! Tough to find, but google maps makes it work. We have beautiful souvenirs that are really special because of this experience."
* A traveler said: "This service is awesome! I tried to get tickets for the Ghibli museum during my last trip to Japan and couldn't get them because they are so difficult to acquire. Viator made it possible. They were waiting for me when I checked into the hotel. I'm so happy!"
* A traveler said: "Our time was limited in Tokyo. Yoshi-san driver/guide expertly took us to our top destinations within 6 hours in a spacious AC-van. Very pleased. Highly recommend. Worth every yen."
* A traveler said: "A must for anyone visiting the Mt. Fuji area. My guide Tada was very knowledgeable and friendly. The cave itself is huge and you get to explore it in its entirety. Time did fly by and I wish the tour lasted just a little bit longer."
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience! Our teacher Emi was so lovely and was great to chat with her about Tokyo also! Food was amazing- will definitely be recreating this at home! 100% recommend, so worth it! Thankyou Emi! Emily and Heather"
* A traveler said: "The place is not to easy to find but the people are really nice and the food you prepare absolute delicious."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic Highly recommend using as it made the experience of getting to the train so much easier Would definitely use again"
* A traveler said: "The instructions were really nice. I learned quite a bit, had a blast, and definitely plan on doing another class of theirs next time I’m in Tokyo. It’s fun if you’re with your friend, significant other, or even solo like myself"
* A traveler said: "Charles was very friendly and profesional. Great Locations and wonderful photos. We would definitly book again."
* A traveler said: "The tour was adjusted to our liking. Our guide was well prepared and also gave us alot of tips what to do after the tour as well. She guided us to a nice local resturant and helped us order before our tour ended."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Aktiv- und Outdoor-Kurse
- Essens- und Getränkekurse
- Kunst- und Kulturkurse
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Tokio Skytree
- Die Monjya Straße
- Gion Corner
- Friedensdenkmal Hiroshima
- Nishiki Markt
- Robot Restaurant
- Itsukushima Schrein
- To-ji Tempel
- Fluss Sumida
- America Mura
- Studio Ghibli Museum
- Jojakko-ji Tempel
- Byodo-in Tempel
- Wildpark (Nara Park)
- Shinjuku Golden Gai
- Historische Viertel Kurashiki Bikan
- Nanzen-ji Tempel
- Aktivitäten in Tokio
- Aktivitäten in Sapporo
- Aktivitäten in Osaka
- Aktivitäten in Kyoto
- Aktivitäten in Beppu
- Aktivitäten in Kamakura
- Aktivitäten in Izumisano
- Aktivitäten in Fukuoka
- Aktivitäten in Naha
- Aktivitäten in Narita
- Aktivitäten in Süd Korea
- Aktivitäten in Taiwan
- Aktivitäten in Präfektur Fukuoka
- Aktivitäten in Kansai
- Aktivitäten in Präfektur Osaka