London Sehenswürdigkeiten und Museen
56 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Really pleased with experience,, queue moved quickly ! Nice amount of time plenty to see and time to take photos. Clean and organised well with COVID rules !"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "Me n my granddaughter thoroughly enjoyed it.The ride was great.staff was all friendly.wax works looked realistic."
* A traveler said: "The most magnificent architecture i have ever seen so far. It is splendid and amazing. Will never forget this experience"
* A traveler said: "This is always a great way to get an overview of the city. I so wish the receipt could be a bit more substantial, like a credit card. The paper receipt is so flimsy and difficult to manage with weather and other personal paraphernalia."
* A traveler said: "Absolutely loved it!!! Even though it was a little bit rainy when we went was still an amazing view and whole experince! Would defo come again!"
* A traveler said: "The last ride at the end. It was very scary & it left us all on a high! The whole 90 minutes was entertaining however it was a little on the expensive side for 4 adults & 2 children!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip / Love every bits of it 🤗🤗 Love the jelly fishes The awesome sharks Giant tortoise Most of all , adorable penguins"
* A traveler said: "Great views from the top, followed by the nervous wait before taking the slide to the bottom, great for all ages, my daughter (10) loved it"
* A traveler said: "Amazing day had by all exciting props and short stories built into the day made it all the more enjoyable"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful views, interesting exhibits, actual telescopes and Prime Meridian. Travel from the City was easy by underground and rail."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour brilliant access around the ground staff very friendly and helpful highly recommend a visit"
* A traveler said: "Nathan, our guide, was absolutely brilliant. We enjoyed our experience so much more because of his enthusiasm and knowledge. We have recommended this to our friends as it was so good. Nathan deserves a medal for his ability to join the whole group together and have fun. We will do it again. Many thanks for a great trip."
* A traveler said: "Amazed at the Painted Hall and the guides knowledge was excellent. I had not expected The Navel College to be so grand Went by boat which was a lovely way to see view London"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for your service. It was fantastic. Tickets were completely sold out for that day but not at Viator. You saved my son's day out with friends!"
* A traveler said: "Straightforward way to book tickets, easy to redeem voucher. Had a great time with the family. Good value for money."
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour of the British Museum with Kathy. She was incredibly knowledgeable and truly brought the antiquities to life as she recounted their interesting histories. Would highly recommend this wonderful guide and tour!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was simply phenomenal and I can not begin to express what a wonderful time we all had - thank you. Our guide was hospitable, knowledgeable, friendly and a wonderful gentlemen to spend our day with. We will be sure to use him again if we were to visit again."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was fabulous!! Highly recommend!!! Very informative and kept my teens very interested!!!"
* A traveler said: "The hot houses, absolutely amazing!! We spent 4 hours could have done more but only in London for a few days."
* A traveler said: "Well worth a visit especially if you are a gin lover. Our tour was taken by Helen who had a fun personality and full of information. If there was a question she couldn't answer at the time she went to find out the answer and came back to us while we were enjoying our cocktails. Would definitely go again but in the summer maybe as it is in very beautiful surroundings."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Pauschalangebote und Sonderveranstaltungen
- Sehenswürdigkeiten und Museen
- Alte Ruinen
- Burgen und Schlösser
- Denkmäler und Wahrzeichen
- Eintrittskarten für Museen
- Natürliche Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Religiöse Stätten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Household Cavalry Museum
- Smithfield Market
- Piccadilly Circus
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- HMS Belfast
- Portobello Road und Portobello Market
- Royal Albert Hall
- Stamford Bridge Stadium
- Somerset House
- Westminster Bridge
- Flughafen Gatwick (LGW)
- King’s Cross
- MCC Cricket Museum
- Boxpark Shoreditch
- Spitalfields Market
- Paddington Station
- London Film Museum Covent Garden
- Westminster Abbey
- Warner Bros. Studio London
- Aktivitäten in Horley
- Aktivitäten in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Oxford
- Aktivitäten in Southampton
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Cardiff
- Aktivitäten in Brügge
- Aktivitäten in Lille
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Südostengland
- Aktivitäten in East of England
- Aktivitäten in Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffelturm
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Parlamentsgebäude & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Schloss
- London to Highclere Schloss
- London to Schloss Blenheim
- London to Dover Castle
- London to Universität von Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover