491 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Seeing the attractions and information given by our tour guide Tom was excellent and he was very knowledgeable and very good value for money"
Das Beste von London, einschließlich Tower of London, Wachwechsel, mit Upgrade auf Cream Tea oder London Eye
* A traveler said: "We are from the states and the tour exceeded our expectations. Thanks for an unforgettable experience"
London an einem Tag – Besichtigungstour mit Tower of London, Wachablösung und optionalem London-Eye-Upgrade
* A traveler said: "Loved Debra or guide, and Joe our bus driver! Combined they had over 50 years of knowledge and were super tour guides. I would do this tour again just to be with them!!! Our 2 teens (17,14) were with us and had a blast with the “...oh, this is the MI-6 building used for the bond movie” and other fun facts. She kept everyone’s attention!"
* A traveler said: "Nick was a thespian at heart and enjoyed his stories and walking efforts to get to the Circus of Bath, etc."
* A traveler said: "It’s a jammed packed day of history and bucket list items! Well worth it and the guide and driver were great!"
* A traveler said: "Everything promised and beautiful weather as well. Perfectly timed to capture the changing of the guard and then a lovely walk through St. James Park onto Buckingham Palace where we arrived in time to see the guards march out of the Palace with the band playing. Guide was great and was very knowledgeable. I would thoroughly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This was a phenomenal tour! Tour guide was absolutely brilliant with his depth of historical knowledge. We absolutely enjoyed this tour."
Historischer Rundgang durch London einschließlich Westminster und Eintritt zu den Churchill War Rooms
* A traveler said: "Pepe was a great, informative and funny guide. The tour itself was fabulous, so much history! We had a great day! Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "Really nice experience a bit scary on the last point in the very top but really really cool I ll do it again"
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "Guy was a fantastic tour guide! He was extremely informative and kept everything fun (our group had two young children in it and he kept them engaged and entertained, as well). Be prepared for a lot of walking, but nothing too strenuous and the sites are well worth it! Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The dragon...oh my it really scared my mom lol...the bank section was amazing with the whole set up...unfortunately my batterrie died while taking pictures"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour! Our guide was so knowledgable, informative, and helpful. Worth the money for the early entrance to the Tower and the Crown Jewels and to experience the opening of the Tower. We had a fantastic time and felt very well informed and taken care of!"
* A traveler said: "Nicholas was a phenomenal tour guide, very humorous and personableZ he was enthusiastic and jovial on top of his knowledge of both the wizard of world and the muggle world"
* A traveler said: "This was a fantastic tour. Our guide, Rowan and our driver, Moe, were exemplary. We learned and saw so much on this tour. It was well worth the cost. We’re also grateful they dropped us off near our underground station since we had done a fair amount of walking in this tour. We highly recommend going to Windsor, Stonehenge and Bath. We did the Bath Tour but in hindsight aren't sure it was worth the extra 19 pounds."
Vintage-London-Ausflug mit dem Bus einschließlich Bootstour auf der Themse mit optionalem London Eye
* A traveler said: "The tour was great. We saw a lot of London in a little bit of time. We were only in London for two days so I wanted to see as much as I could. This was a great tour."
* A traveler said: "Andrew was an amazing guide and John was a safe driver. I highly recommend this tour as it was well paced and "just enough". I do not know how the other tours fit more stops in to the agenda."
* A traveler said: "Very informative and saw lots of different Rock music related locations around London. Great way to learn about the History of locations and artists."
* A traveler said: "We did this tour the day we got into London. This was a great tour. You will be impressed with all of the guides knowledge and info on Jack the Ripper. I totally recommend."
* A traveler said: "Frank was an AWESOME Jack the Ripper tour guide. His knowledge was excellent, his story telling ability is awesome, and he was just overall welcoming and kind! The tour was beautiful in the evening during sunset into the night. We hit all the jack the ripper locations with great stories and ended with a drink at the Sherlock Holmes pub"
* A traveler said: "Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue. Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Nächtliche Touren
- Private Sightseeing-Touren
- Touren, ohne anstehen zu müssen
- Wolkenkratzer und Hochhäuser
- Touren nach Dauer
- South Bank
- Heathrow Airport (LHR)
- Notting Hill
- Albert Memorial
- Victoria and Albert Museum
- Cutty Sark
- Monument des großen Brands von London
- Ham House
- Westminster Bridge
- London Dungeon
- Green Park
- Gabriel's Wharf
- Tate Britain
- Leicester Square
- Fleet Street
- Garden Museum
- Madame Tussauds
- Blackfriars Bridge
- Sir John Soane`s Museum
- Loftus Road Stadium
- Aktivitäten in Horley
- Aktivitäten in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Oxford
- Aktivitäten in Southampton
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Cardiff
- Aktivitäten in Brügge
- Aktivitäten in Lille
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Südostengland
- Aktivitäten in East of England
- Aktivitäten in Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffelturm
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Parlamentsgebäude & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Schloss
- London to Highclere Schloss
- London to Schloss Blenheim
- London to Dover Castle
- London to Universität von Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover