315 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Dave was beyond wonderful and we loved all the wonderful food he shared with us. A+ tour!!!!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic! Really great eats all around East End, tour guide was knowledgeable and funny and easy way to get to know new people while traveling solo."
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tour, Chris was awesome, lots of fun information, a great time, well worth it. Cheers!"
* A traveler said: "It was a lovely experience I just felt really relaxed and chilled out throughout. Food was lovely and the staff were fantastic. Highly recommend to anyone."
* A traveler said: "Was a great way to see London and hop on and off at places you want to see, its also great to have the cruise included to see more of the site. We had a great time and have pointed and places we would like to go back and visit. Will definately recomment this to people and use this service again in other cities."
* A traveler said: "Nick was an AMAZING guide! He was so knowledgeable and made sure every person had a great time! The beers were great as well. Perfect way to spend a Sunday afternoon"
* A traveler said: "Very enjoyable tour in a historic part of London. All food experiences were excellent so was our guide Kay. Need to arrive with an empty stomach."
* A traveler said: "I enjoyed this tour, our journalist girl made it fun and authentic. Friendly people and great experience. Thanks!"
* A traveler said: "No queue today, so no need to have a 'skip the queue' benefit, however it was good to pay in advance. The Hard Rock was great. It is pricey for what it is, but the staff are FANTASTIC and the atmosphere BRILLIANT. Pleased to see so many parents with really young children there - the next generation of Hard Rockers? Alison xx"
* A traveler said: "Frank was an AWESOME Jack the Ripper tour guide. His knowledge was excellent, his story telling ability is awesome, and he was just overall welcoming and kind! The tour was beautiful in the evening during sunset into the night. We hit all the jack the ripper locations with great stories and ended with a drink at the Sherlock Holmes pub"
* A traveler said: "I highly recommend this tea - the location is fantastic, and the food and service are wonderful. We also enjoyed the live music. Beautiful, regal setting, and honestly one of the highlights of my time in London."
* A traveler said: "Every moment with our tour guide Anais was fantastic. Started 10.30 on the 29th of July, my 2 granddaughters enjoyed it so much. Thank you 😊"
* A traveler said: "Very informative and saw lots of different Rock music related locations around London. Great way to learn about the History of locations and artists."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide, Birgit, was engaging and led us safely through the tour. I learned many interesting facts and felt like the pace of the tour was perfect!"
* A traveler said: "Kevin was great fun, knowledgable and had lots of great stories👍, as we spent an enjoyable 3+hours meandering through London from pub to pub🍺 -we’ll never forget to put money in a kitty🤣we’d highly recommend Kevin’s tour to anyone👍😎"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous experience, great lunch while gently sailing down the river. Over all a lovely experience, well worth the trip would recommend you try it. Staff were very attentive and looked after you well."
England an einem Tag: Stonehenge, Bath, Cotswolds und Stratford-upon-Avon – Tagesausflug von London aus
* A traveler said: "Fantastic tour! Our tour guide was awesome, friendly, had a great sense of humor and very knowledgeable. We had a great time! It is a long day but loved seeing other parts of England."
* A traveler said: "Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue. Really good value and flexible tickets as we had to change the booking because of a train issue."
* A traveler said: "David went out of his way to give an informative tour of the Royal Parks with excellent history and gems of local information. We were able to view the new statue of Diana and get information directly from one of the gardeners of future plans. Feeding local parakeets a delight as was the afternoon tea itself. Left with a few cakes in a provided box that were soon consumed. Overall a fantastic way to get to know Kensington Gardens."
* A traveler said: "The last ride at the end. It was very scary & it left us all on a high! The whole 90 minutes was entertaining however it was a little on the expensive side for 4 adults & 2 children!"
* A traveler said: "Great Tour. Best thing was Charlotte. She is a terrific tour guide -- great at giving information & making it interesting."
* A traveler said: "Such a great experience! Simone our bus driver was awesome! Evan and Evans made the experience effortless and the Harry Potter studio was mind blowing!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and rich in flavors and places visited were the best in the city! Our guide Hazel was informative and truly passionate about chocolate! Definitely recommend for any chocolate addict!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great host . It was very informative on beer and the history of the area . Thanks Sophie"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Desserts und Süßigkeiten
- Kaffee und Tee
- Kulinarik- und Gourmettour
- Kulinarische Erlebnisse
- Wein, Bier und Spirituosen
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Sir John Soane`s Museum
- National Gallery
- Camden Market
- Regent's Park
- Tardis Polizeizelle
- Twickenham Stadion
- Brixton Market
- Blackfriars Bridge
- St Katharine Docks
- Downing Street
- National Maritime Museum
- Warner Bros. Studio London
- Wembley Stadium
- Smithfield Market
- Fortnum & Mason
- Bushy Park
- MCC Cricket Museum
- Beefeater Gin Destille
- Chelsea Physic Garden
- Aktivitäten in Horley
- Aktivitäten in Stansted Mountfitchet
- Aktivitäten in Cambridge
- Aktivitäten in Oxford
- Aktivitäten in Southampton
- Aktivitäten in Birmingham
- Aktivitäten in Bristol
- Aktivitäten in Cardiff
- Aktivitäten in Brügge
- Aktivitäten in Lille
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Südostengland
- Aktivitäten in East of England
- Aktivitäten in Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Day Trips from London
- London to Buckingham Palace
- London to Eiffelturm
- London to Westminster Abbey
- London to Kensington Palace
- London to Greenwich
- London to Parlamentsgebäude & Big Ben
- London to Hyde Park
- London to Leeds Castle
- London to Warwick Schloss
- London to Highclere Schloss
- London to Schloss Blenheim
- London to Dover Castle
- London to Universität von Oxford
- London to Bicester Village
- London to Stratford-upon-Avon
- London to Southampton
- London to Paddington Station
- London to Salisbury
- London to Warwick
- London to Dover