Massachusetts Praktische Orientierungshilfen
215 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour very much. Since i had no car, it was the perfect opportunity to not only see the island but also hear the history & facts The periodic breaks were perfect to check out areas & sites Highly recommend this tour"
* A traveler said: "Amazing experience with lots of fun...a must do activity when in Boston! The booking experience was smooth and so was boarding process. The journey to Marine sanctuary was great and saw 6 whales, many dolphins and lots of other marine species throughout our journey of 3.5 hours."
* A traveler said: "Got nice photos of the whales ,great price, perfect day for watch, staff was knowledgeable and friendly"
* A traveler said: "Magoo made the whole trip great! Loved the story of the castle. Loved the tour. Sorry we couldn’t get closer to Bunker Hill and the old North Church. A different route I guess"
* A traveler said: "My husband and I highly recommend this bike tour. We had an amazing time our tour guides kept everyone safe and were very knowledgeable about the different locations and the history of Boston. This was a fantastic way to begin our journey in Boston thanks guys!"
* A traveler said: "Both Conner and Jim are very well informed tour guides. Conner brought history to life with his explanations at the various stops. The cannolis were amazing. Super fun tour."
* A traveler said: "Great tour guide (Sully) and excellent food! The tour was the perfect length and we really enjoyed it! Would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Some of the girls weren't able to make it- and when we got back to the house everyone was so excited to share what we experienced with them. Loved the tour guide. It was just a fun time. It did rain though, one of the girls bailed early because of the rain- so there is no rain cancelation (just an FYI)"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely wonderful trip. We had a great crew & the Captain was very personable. Would absolutely recommend this to everyone"
* A traveler said: "The many whale viewings. The best whale watching experience ever, and I have been on many. The whale expert was very enformative and pleasant. The narrator was also informative pointing out points of interest ."
* A traveler said: "So much history! Happy we decided to go on the Harvard Tour - loved the campus, the buildings, the stories and our fabulous guide. He was going for a concentration in music (forgot his name). Definitely recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Fabulous tour full of information on several topics. Saba is a great tour guide and a very knowledgeable instructor. I am very happy with the results."
* A traveler said: "Great tour! Very informative and a pleasant walk. I would definitely recommend this tour. Derek was an awesome tour guide!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed the tour. Guide was knowledgeable and provided interesting background on some intriguing sites."
* A traveler said: "The staff were very polite, the narrator was interesting and fun to listen to. The view was absolutely stunning. My boyfriend and I took a day trip to Boston and we ended it with the boat and we had a blast. Pro tip, right before they dock wait at the door you came in at to be the first one off. 10/10 would do it again"
* A traveler said: "Driver Cindy was very informative and entertaining. She added extra information about many of the sites and made the experience memorable. I would recommend this trolley tour to others."
* A traveler said: "Well, Ken was beyond awesome. He obviously cares for his craft and wants to immerse you into Salem's history. We left feeling great about our time and following his advice for purchases after. There was so much of Salem's history! Things we would never have learned just visting a museum with wax figures. Thanx Ken!"
* A traveler said: "The view was gorgeous! Staff was friendly and the ride was smooth. Lots of seating options to meet your needs."
* A traveler said: "What a tour! The guide was knowledgeable and fun. The pizza was DELICIOUS! Every choice was excellent. I thing Margherita Pizza may be my new favorite. And don’t even get me started on the cannoli. Delicious doesn’t even begin to describe it! If you’re looking for a uniquely fun night out - look no further. Five Stars all around!"
* A traveler said: "Great fun tour of the city. Very informative and entertaining narrator. Would recommend this tour to all."
* A traveler said: "Is was a very fun tour! Our only issue was our Confirmation letter told us to be at the site at 11:00 and your supposed to be there 10-15 min. Early. And our tour wasn’t until 11:45. But, on the plus the tour guide was great!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Selbst geführte Touren und Verleihe
- Touren mit einem Tuk-Tuk
- Vespa-, Roller- und Mofatouren
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Aktivitäten in Boston
- Aktivitäten in Salem
- Aktivitäten in New York
- Aktivitäten in Pennsylvania
- Aktivitäten in Québec
- Aktivitäten in Long Island
- Aktivitäten in Brooklyn
- Aktivitäten in New York City
- Aktivitäten in Philadelphia
- Aktivitäten in Montreal
- Aktivitäten in Ontario
- Aktivitäten in South Carolina
- Aktivitäten in Illinois
- Aktivitäten in Tennessee
- Aktivitäten in Georgia