Pula Kunst und Kultur
44 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Amazing boat trip, really helpful tour guide. The grilled fish on the boat was delicious. Beautiful island to explore and go swimming, perfect for snorkelling."
* A traveler said: "Amazing to see this very ancient place! I enjoyed it more than the coliseum in Rome. Wonderful experience!"
* A traveler said: "Wonderful friendly and knowledgeable staff, we saw many dolphins! The mackerel fillet was delicious too."
* A traveler said: "Was a really cool trip. Got to learn a lot and see a lot. The lunch alone made it worth it. Amazing traditional Istrian pasta and unlimited wine 😍"
* A traveler said: "Thx Tea, it was a very impressive snorkeling tour. Your guidance was very good and we really enjoyed it. Greetings from the 3 Girls 😘"
* A traveler said: "We went with 10 people on the Segway through the Verudela area. Antonio has explained everything well and ensures that it happens safely. It took a few minutes to get used to, but the ride was fun and took a little longer than indicated. In summary, a special experience, worth repeating"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised. Fabulous, varied activities with lots of time discovering the caves. Great, friendly instructors."
* A traveler said: "Great Kayak Tour. We really enjoyed the tour. The tour guides have been very relaxed and friendly. I would recommend the tour to everyone."
* A traveler said: "Excellent day out. Would highly recommend. Loved the cave swim & relaxing on the island. Very friendly staff & well organised."
* A traveler said: "Brilliant tour. Incredibly informative and interesting. Our guide Jadranka was fantastic, tailored the tour to our interests and spent way longer than the 2 hours advertised. Highly recommended"
* A traveler said: "A very enjoyable full day tour operated by Gulliver Travel. Comfortable transfer from hotel to Motovun, an atmospheric hill top town reached by a shuttle bus from a car park beneath the town. Steep climb along the town's only road where there was an excellent truffle tasting along with local wines and olive oil. Very enjoyable and relaxing. This was followed by a drive to another hill top town Buzet (town is not explored) but a fascinating visit to the local brandy distillery is included with tastings of three brandies, three locally produced jams and samples of chocolates. Opportunity to purchase from the distillery store. The whole tour was well guided and comes highly recommended."
- Aktivitäten in Istrien
- Aktivitäten in Rovinj
- Aktivitäten in Poreč
- Aktivitäten in Koper
- Aktivitäten in Piran
- Aktivitäten in Triest
- Aktivitäten in Venedig
- Aktivitäten in Plitvice Lakes National Park
- Aktivitäten in Ljubljana
- Aktivitäten in Zagreb
- Aktivitäten in Bologna
- Aktivitäten in Florenz
- Aktivitäten in Split
- Aktivitäten in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Aktivitäten in Zentralkroatien