San Diego Spaziergänge
62 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "We went on this trolley twice while we were in San Diego this week. We got off and enjoyed Coronado, Balboa, Seaport Village and Old Town. We enjoyed every driver we had and heard some great stories, history and some bad jokes."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide had a lot of interesting information about the history of the area and the types of naval ships."
* A traveler said: "Stephan was amazing! This was a super fabulous experience and I highly recommend it! Food and history super cool !"
* A traveler said: "We have visited the San Diego area numerous times over the years and we've been to most of the sites we went to on this tour. Roxanne is an awesome guide."
* A traveler said: "Great staff beautiful boat. I would definitely recommend the tour. Seen a lot of dolphins and the day was perfect"
* A traveler said: "Highly recommended ! A must see ! I can now cross it off my bucket list. Definitely do the bus ride, no extra fee"
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Gregorio was amazing! My boyfriend had a lot of questions about life in Tijuana and he was very informative. The food was sooo good! Once our tour was ending our tour let us know of some good spots to check out. He was great!"
* A traveler said: "Midway is always a great time. Seems there is always something more to see. Volunteers are super friendly and knowledgeable"
* A traveler said: "Great Time beautiful lights we went to little Italy right after and ate a late dinner we would recommend the trip family and friends ."
* A traveler said: "A lot of fun and a great way to get exercise and spend time with the family!! You will not regret the activity."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide met us on the Mexico side and was a little difficult to find. However, he called us personally to make sure we found him which was a huge help! The walk was interesting and informational. We had a great lunch, tequila taste testing, and time for shopping."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea that gravesites were under the sidewalk and street. We had never eaten at Cafe Coyote and had no idea it could seat hundreds, and did have great tacos. The walking tour around Old Town and Memorial Park was great. Our guide was superb. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "I had a great tour of Tijuana with Gregorio P. He was super knowledgeable of Tijuana and the history. It was a fun tour. The tacos were my favorite part, of course! Would definitely recommend for those who wanna have a fun day touring Tijuana drinking beer and eating tacos."
* A traveler said: "The enchiladas, never had them before so delicious, and our tourists guides were so helpful, thank you"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Selbst geführte Touren und Verleihe
- Touren mit öffentlichen Verkehrsmitteln
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Little Italy
- Automotive Museum
- San Diego Old Town
- San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Air & Space Museum
- Living Coast Discovery Center
- Modellbahn Museum
- Del Mar
- El Campo Santo Cemetery
- Reuben H. Fleet Science Center
- Mingei International Museum
- SEA LIFE San Diego Aquarium
- Petco Park
- Museum of Man
- Museum of Making Music
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Museum für zeitgenössische Kunst
- Liberty Station
- Aktivitäten in Kalifornien
- Aktivitäten in La Jolla
- Aktivitäten in Palm Springs
- Aktivitäten in Anaheim & Buena Park
- Aktivitäten in Long Beach
- Aktivitäten in Los Angeles
- Aktivitäten in Santa Monica
- Aktivitäten in Santa Barbara
- Aktivitäten in Pismo Beach
- Aktivitäten in Las Vegas
- Aktivitäten in San Luis Obispo
- Aktivitäten in Paso Robles
- Aktivitäten in Scottsdale
- Aktivitäten in Arizona
- Aktivitäten in Nevada