33 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "The guides were very helpful with getting the equipment on us and going over safety guidelines. The guide Sam was an amazing and knowledgeable person and did a magnificent job explaining things to us about the glacier and was also very helpful and patient with the group! Doing a glacier walk almost seems mandatory if you're visiting Iceland!"
* A traveler said: "Awesome hike onto the glacier and into the ice cave. Ryan, from Omaha, was a terrific guide. Also a great photographer for the group. He was very knowledgeable about the history of the glacier and the ice cave formations. And he is very friendly and overall it was a great experience. Definitely a must if you’re traveling to Iceland."
* A traveler said: "I spent quite a bit of time researching various tours before booking, and I’m so happy that I did! The guide was very nice and entertaining, and small size of the group made a lot of difference. On our way back, I was watching with awe that other groups had dozens of people in them - thank you, but no thank you!"
* A traveler said: "Very well organised and with enough time to enjoy the ice but not getting worried or tired. You can experience the ice in front of the big crevasses. It was just nice and cool."
* A traveler said: "Great hike, the guide was really knowledgeable and we got to experience the different terrains. It was a highlight of our trip for sure. Two issues though, with Viator, not the local tour company: first, not sure this should be rated as easy, as it can be quite challenging at times; second, the time was wrong, this started at 1030, not 930."
* A traveler said: "Boris was a great guide. Explained everything asked in full detailed. It was a great experience overall"
* A traveler said: "Our guide was just wonderful. Her spirit was contagious and it was obvious how experienced she was. Couldn't have asked for a better experience, would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Our guide , Barbara, show us a wonderfall face of à glacier . We walk on the ice during more than two hours and this expérience was fantastic. We discover also how a glacier can be dangerous and brittle in the same time."
* A traveler said: "Highly highly recommended. It is/was everything and more I expected. Ask for Aaron from the UK to be your tour guide!!!"
* A traveler said: "was really amazing. but if you just want to enjoy with not too much walk. you should not. but anyway highly recommended."