13 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Fun and relaxed we met my brother and kids there. So much to do. Very pretty surroundings and great play areas"
* A traveler said: "We had such a lovely driver Cal and his horse Gonzo Cal really made our experience so enjoyable laughing from the minute we got in his carriage he had our teen daughters so interested in all the history on our tour. Also stopping at all the best spots for pictures def made our trip in kilarney"
* A traveler said: "Seeing the Blankets ,an fear marbh and Skellig Michael. Also dun cuain peer as I han not seen it before on my trips to Kerry . We loved everything about the tour . How could you not ? Our guide Batt was an exceptional personality . His stories , his songs ,his interesting facts and his sense of humour made this as well as the amazing scenery a trip to remember !!!!!our trip was on the 6th September 2021, we were so lucky with the weather too. Carol ODriscoll and John Murtagh ,Dublin"
* A traveler said: "The walk is about 7 miles of fantastic views and a feeling of getting back to nature, the gap is such an idealic place, everyone should visit once to take in the atmosphere of this wonderful place x you can also use a jaunting car from the beginning of the gap. There is parking at the beginning of the gap at Kate Kearneys house. Brilliant day out."
- Aktivitäten in Killarney
- Aktivitäten in Kenmare
- Aktivitäten in Cork
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Ring of Kerry
- Aktivitäten in Cobh
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Westmidlands
- Aktivitäten in South West England
- Aktivitäten in Dingle
- Aktivitäten in Galway
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in Yorkshire
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland