495 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "I chose this shopping tour since I was a solo female traveler and wanted to do some shopping. The guide Ketaki was amazing. She not only took me shopping for the items I was interested in she gave insight and history into the vibrant culture of India. I was able to try a variety of street food and rode a rickshaw. I would recommend this tour to anyone! You will not be disappointed."
* A traveler said: "Both the guide and our teacher were so good and informative. They took their time to explain all things and answered all our questions. If there's only one guided tour you do, do this one!"
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with a great guide aziuut he took us to so many places and gave us a wonderful time"
* A traveler said: "Everything was right. The guide was excelent and helpful.Shenzhen hás a great shopping center. The lunch was suberb, in a neat 5 stars hotel."
* A traveler said: "Prakesh was our guide for our full day shopping tour and it EXCEEDED our expectations! First, Akash contacted us prior to our arrival confirming our tour and inquired about any particular establishments we wanted to visit/any specialty shops of interest. I asked them to plan a variety of shops that is unique to India. We went to a variety of shops but our FAVORITE was the textile merchant where we purchased custom made BEAUTIFUL suits, jackets and winter coat with quality stitching, sizing to perfection and GREAT PRICES! So if you are still searching for a shopping tour, STOP YOUR SEARCH NOW and book your tour with PRAKESH AND ASK FOR DRIVER, KISHORE! Kishore was an excellent and very safe driver! THANK YOU PRAKESH, KISHORE AND AKASH for making our tour one of our most memorable and FAVORITE TOURS during our visit to New Delhi! FIRST CLASS CUSTOMER SERVICE! Scott and Faith from TAMPA, FLORIDA!!"
* A traveler said: "I would totally recommend this cooking class! Besides the actual cooking, they told me about their culture and the way they live. The total Balinese experience!"
* A traveler said: "Everything ok, perfect sunny day, less people up, guide Tony very well, but the meal not: fast Chinese food."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time! Picked up on time by our private coach, given tips on how to barter with local merchants (they can be tough negotiators). All in all it was good to have someone that made sure you weren’t taken advantage of and was able to save you time getting to the best locations. great experience"
* A traveler said: "Shehla , was so nice to meet it was like I have known her for years she treated me like a friend she was so knowledgeable about India and were to shop she took me to very clean places tried new food , Also Shehla and her drive took me to the airport , I felt very safe with them , I just wish I had more time on that day , if I ever go back to India I would defiantly book with her again"
Kleine Gruppe: Batam-Tagesausflug mit Fähre, 1-stündige Massage, Einkaufen und Mittagessen mit Fisch
* A traveler said: "We received advance notice about what to expect once we arrived in Batam. We had a wonderful guide standing with a sign to welcome us. She did a WONDERFUL job of taking us place to place. Great overview of the area."
- Chinatown (Glodok)
- Wildpark (Nara Park)
- Cat Ba Island
- Haedong Yonggungsa Tempel
- National Gallery of Modern Art
- Penida Island (Nusa Penida)
- Dau Go Höhle
- Edo Wonderland
- Ben Thanh Markt
- Swaminarayan Akshardham
- Die Chinesische Mauer bei Mutianyu
- Mae Sa Wasserfall
- Tian Tan Buddha
- Kerala Folkloremuseum
- Mattancherry Palast
- Gamcheon Kulturdorf
- Langkawi Seilbahn