Asien Tickets für Zoos
103 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Loved this experience and the zoo itself! AMAZING experience for animal lovers. Don't miss the section where you can go into a rainforest-type area where all the animals are free to roam."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Heather was awesome! She knew the park very well and made sure we had the best experience possible. Transportation direct from our hotel was perfect. The Center is very nice, not like other zoos I've been to. It was very clean and beautifully designed. I would definitely book this and other tours again with Viator!"
* A traveler said: "Perfect day to spend at sunway lagoon with so much fun for all family members at an affordable cost."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Worley was great. She adapted the tour to meet our needs and wants. We never felt rushed or spent too long anywhere. The Panda Breeding Center was sooo much more than I could imagine, and it does my heart well to know that the Great Panda is recovering in the wild because of this program. Kudos to China! Great day tour with seeing sights that interested us, maybe not what others would want. That's because of a great tour guide."
* A traveler said: "We were picked up from our hotel and delivered to our sleeping compartment on the train and royally looked after. We were picked up and transferred to our hotel for breakfast before our first safari. Then followed some down time then another safar. Our guide was superbly knowledgeable and was as disappointed as we were not to spot a tiger. We did see a leopard and many sloth bears | Then back to the hotel for dinner. The following day we left to return to Delhi. The train was running late but our tour guide remained with us and entertained us with stories of life in the area before ensuring that we were setttledd on the train for our return. |Would recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "this is an experience worth having. The first criteria is that you must enjoys animals and zoos. That is it. If you meet that criteria you will love the Night Safari. The tram ride was not very long through the park, but you do have the opportunity to explore on foot as you can get off at various stops through the park. There were large crowds when we arrives, but our tour guide handled the tickets and got us to the right line where we had a relatively short wait to get to get on the tram. It will be dark so you will need special equipment if you want pictures, but regardless the tour is fantastic. Highly recommended. In addition to the park and shopping after, tour guide was very informative about Singapore, the people and culture on the ride from the hotel tot he park and back. This is not a lot of money for great value!"
* A traveler said: "Excellent organization and on time, private car and driver was friendly and helpful. I recommend it for family."
* A traveler said: "This tour might be on the pricey side but its worth it. Its activity packed and well worth the money you spent on it."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Pauschalangebote und Sonderveranstaltungen
- Sehenswürdigkeiten und Museen
- Alte Ruinen
- Eintrittskarten für Museen
- Natürliche Sehenswürdigkeiten
- Religiöse Stätten
- Tickets für Zoos
- Shows und Aufführungen
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Tor des Himmlischen Friedens (Tiananmen Turm)
- Coc Ly Markt
- Hoa Lu
- Feroz Shah Kotla Festung
- Po Nagar Cham Türme
- Große Halle des Volkes
- Oriental Pearl Tower (Dongfang Mingzhu Guangbo Dianshi Ta)
- Ninh Binh
- Hong Inseln
- Merdeka Square (Dataran Merdeka)
- Taroko Nationalpark
- Fatehpur Sikri
- Nishi Hongan-ji
- Bahnhof Kuala Lumpur
- Dasaswamedh Ghat
- Yurakucho Yakitori Alley