Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Kunst und Design
119 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "It’s not what you except. A really nice way to spend a few hours finding out about the history of the mint and WA gold rush."
* A traveler said: "We loved this tour! Joel is a great Tourguide with alot of knowledge. We can recommend this tour to everyone travelling New Zealand and would always do it again. It is the only tour in New Zealand which has access to some exclusive breathtaking LOTR filming locations. Thanks Joel!"
* A traveler said: "Having a real artist running the tour was amazing. He was so knowledgeable and also knew the other artists, their work and what was happening around the city. I felt like we got taken to places that were off the beaten track and that other tours wouldn't even know about. The chance to see the workshop at the end and share a drink was the icing on the cake."
* A traveler said: "This tour was fantastic - I’m a big LOTR fan & the experience was just amazing. Our guide was very informative 😀"
* A traveler said: "Michael doesn’t just give you a great tour of Freo - he utterly reinvents a place you think you already know. An extraordinary tour that will have you heading back again and again to explore the endless options Michael shares with you. Just do it!"
* A traveler said: "Trip all in all was fantastic!! No complaints whatsoever. Driver was incredibly knowledgeable. The Honey stop was a great addition to the trip, amazing honey."
* A traveler said: "Very well organised & definitely worth seeing & experience. Loved the combination of Darwin’s war history and RFDS & virtual reality was fab."
* A traveler said: "A thoroughly delightful shore excursion, well planned and executed. Much natural beauty and human interest."
* A traveler said: "Loved this tour. The guide was informative and humerous. I learnt a lot about my own Maori heritage. The cultural performance was excellent, the singing was just beautiful and they involved everyone in the show. The Waitangi grounds are well cared for and the New Museum was emotional to visit."
* A traveler said: "Iris was very knowledgable, passing on such interesting historic facts. She opened our eyes to the buildings we often walk past and do not notice . She kept tour on time which i appreciated."
* A traveler said: "Great fun for all ages. Our 5yr and 8 yr old grandsons really got immersed in the process, checking out the poses in the photo taking circle, then posing and even taking photos of us oldies. Good fun looking at the photos after too. Well organized by staff in Covid times with plenty of time to move from one area to another. Well done ArtVo."
* A traveler said: "Enthusiastic tour guide Good knowledge of Perth highlights and hidden gems Would recommend Found places I didn’t know existed"
* A traveler said: "Very moving stories about world war soldiers, very informative centre learnt alot about what they went threw and there shared experiences during war time"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely beautiful. The lights are amazing and as the sun started to rise it was even more stunning. Did not disappoint. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Everything about the tour was great. The tour guide was informative and really enjoyed the Lord of the rings movie set"
* A traveler said: "This place was awesome. The marks on the floor of where to stand to take the photos was ideal. The images come to life."
* A traveler said: "Great experience a must to do. Participating in ringing the bells and being given a Certificate was awesome. Well worth the money"
* A traveler said: "This tour, and our guides, far exceeded our expectations! Our guides were warm, friendly, accommodating, and knowledgeable! The scenery could not have been more spectacular! From pick-up to drop-off, we found the whole day to be seamless and magical! Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "I really enjoyed the experience I got on this tour. The guide was very knowledgeable about the area. Each of the stops we made were nice and we were never rushed. The scenery was beautiful and the trail rides were very fun. I felt very safe the entire time, even when driving down a mountain with sheer drops. I would highly recommend this excursion as a fun way to see the stunning landscapes around Queenstown."
* A traveler said: "Seeing everything so beautifully restored and taken care of in this way is wonderful and quite something that in 1966 the owner had the foresight to make it a museum."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kinderfreundliche Touren/Aktivitäten
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kunst und Design
- Kunst- und Kulturkurse
- Shows und Aufführungen
- Kurse und Workshops
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten