Australien & Pazifischer Ozean Klettern
47 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Great trip with excellent guides! We had the kids along and the staff went out of their way to make sure they were safe and had a great time! Well worth the time and cost."
* A traveler said: "The views were spectacular especially as all the lights came on. I wouldn’t recommend doing the climb in summer it would be too hot and uncomfortable."
* A traveler said: "Even though the weather wasn't great the day was really good. The guide was very friendly and informative. I would definitely recommend this trip."
* A traveler said: "This was an awesome experience. I couldn’t recommend it more highly. I’d give it 6 stars if I could. Alistair (our guide) was informative, funny, caring and looked after us all the way through. If you only have time for one tour in Adelaide, pick this one! Many thanks"
* A traveler said: "I loved everything about this adventure and the tour company! First, I had some scheduling challenges and James from Eagle Rock Adventure was supremely accommodating and responsive which allowed me to join the day's activities. The abseiling and canyoning was AWESOME! The guides, Ryan and Sean, were fantastic in that they gave excellent instructions but also gave us room to learn by doing; perfect balance between guidance and independence. The abseiling and canyoning were physically challenging and exhilarating all at the same time. And the setting was GORGEOUS! As a bonus, I met a group of really nice people who were interested in having a great time outdoors and supporting each other on the adventure. This trip was absolutely one of the highlights of my Australian vacation."
* A traveler said: "Company was great. Instructors were personable, knowledgeable, and positive. The whole experience was a great memory and worth it. Book now if you are on the fence."
* A traveler said: "The tour company ATTKing does an outstanding job. They stay on time, do exactly what they promise, busses are excellent. We enjoyed their staff finding them professional and with enthusiasm. The sites we visited were all enjoyable and gave us a good view of this region."
* A traveler said: "We spent a amazing day, the animator (i'm realy realy sorry i forgot your name) who spent the day with us is super nice. Clear explication, he took care of us. We had the chance that everyone except us cancel there tour so we were alown with him. Abseilings was amazing, the hiking too and the canyoning even if is was shorter then expected, was also super great. And i don't talk about the last abseiling in the waterfall... so cool to do. Add to this that we forgot the frontlight of our car all day so we were out of battery at the end of this day and we came back to asked for some help and this animator was glad to help us.Add to this that we forgot the frontlight of our car all day so we were out of battery at the end of this day and we came back and this animator was glad to help us."
* A traveler said: "Fun and challenging activity for everyone. I had some climbing experience from earlier, but with the varying difficult of routes there were climbs for everyone."
* A traveler said: "This walking tour was a really excellent experience. John made us feel really welcome and had so much local knowledge to share, absolutely fascinating. The pace of the tour was perfect, and the stop for a light dinner & a drink in the heart of the Gorge was a nice touch."
- Star Casino
- Lady Musgrave Island
- Fox Gletscher
- Penguin Place
- WILD LIFE – der Zoo von Sydney
- Henley Beach
- Perth Cultural Center
- Green Island
- Rippon Lea Haus & Gärten
- Curtin Springs
- Avon River
- Werribee Open Range Zoo
- Sydney Olympic Park
- Hawkesbury River
- Huka Falls
- Four Mile Beach
- Etihad Stadium / Docklands Stadium