Aserbaidschan Touren nach Dauer
378 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Everything was perfect, I booked the day before and everything was perfect. They picked me up from the hotel, the bus was clean and modern. The guide was amazing and prepared. The tour was interested, some places were very amazing. I suggest that tour."
* A traveler said: "Excellent guide Shaheen took us around for 7 hours explaining everything in great detail and meticulously. Saw pretty much every major sight in Baku"
Gobustan & Absheron Tour Alle Eintrittsgebühren und Mittagessen inbegriffen (für Gruppen oder Privatpersonen)
* A traveler said: "This tour of Azerbaijan really provided a sense for the history of this country as “the land of fire.” The sites were unlike any others I’ve seen, the traditional lunch was great, and the guide ‘Maha’ (nickname) was gracious, friendly and informative. Our driver was also exceptionally professional. We had a wonderful tour!"
* A traveler said: "We spent a wonderful day in Quba and Khinaliq. We had a safe trip and a delicious meal. The journey was long, but we know about it."
* A traveler said: "The guide was very enthusiastic and knowledgeable and really keen to showcase the best of Azerbaijan. The temple complex was set out in a way that demonstrated aspects of Zoroastrianism and the fire mountain was incredible for its uniqueness. The driver was good and also highlighted points of interest (e.g. the car rally and celebrations for VE Day)."
* A traveler said: "Wow. Canyons, tea with walnut jam, sheep’s cheese, beautiful sights, incredible people, remote villages. We had an amazing time. The guide was respectful and knowledgeable and always welcomed questions. It was fun, adventurous, and a trip we’ll never forget."
* A traveler said: "Communications, timings, driver and attractions of this tour where all absolutely as described and exceeded expectations. The driver Solomon is so knowledgeable about the attractions and Azerbaijan. Would highly recommend. Pete, Rachael & Katrina."
* A traveler said: "Night Baku Tour is an excellent way to get acquainted with Baku. Baku at night was especially beautiful, well lighted and colourful. Many thanks to our guide Ali, who greatly informed us about the history and culture of Baku. Rza, our driver was also very helpful. Both of them measured over our expectation. The pick-up and drop off were perfect and the dinner was great too!"
* A traveler said: "So glad we took Nasimi's Wine Tour! Nasimi is a very kind, knowledgeable and passionate guide and made sure we were well fed with delicious local cuisine and plenty of Qabala wine. The scenery was fantastic, the vehicle clean and comfortable and the driver Ilham was very capable in the traffic and geography. This tour totally added a special new dimension to our Azerbaijan visit!"
* A traveler said: "Very interesting day, both places give you a different experience. Would recommend if you are in Baku."
* A traveler said: "This was a great way to spend our last day. The guide and driver we're great and flexible when we needed to go to the airport instead of back to our hotel. I would recommend then."
* A traveler said: "I liked every thing in this trip although it was a bit rainy and foggy, but we have enjoyed a lot, we have seen many amazing locations, the landscape and the nature are amazing."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Ganztägige Touren
- Halbtägige Touren
- Mehrtägige Touren
- Touren mit Übernachtung
- Touren während eines Zwischenstopps
- Aktivitäten in Baku
- Aktivitäten in Qabala
- Aktivitäten in Armenien
- Aktivitäten in Georgia
- Aktivitäten in Tbilisi
- Aktivitäten in Yerevan
- Aktivitäten in Mestia
- Aktivitäten in Trabzon
- Aktivitäten in Sotschi
- Aktivitäten in Türkische Schwarzmeerküste
- Aktivitäten in Südrussland
- Aktivitäten in Cappadocia
- Aktivitäten in Sloboda Ukraine region
- Aktivitäten in Westjordanland
- Aktivitäten in Wolga