Bay of Islands Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
38 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Really enjoyed the scenery. However on booking details it should tell you what to bring eg.... packed lunch, towel for swimming and stopping at the island of Otehei bay."
* A traveler said: "We had a mall group of 6 which was divine . Great experience. Walk up to lookout was sensational. Loved our guide who was informative, friendly and professional."
* A traveler said: "Steve, Abbie and Michelle were awesome. Very friendly and Steve was a real character, he had some very tall tales to tell hahaha It was our first time on a sail ship and loved everyy minute of it. I was a little disappointed that I had a shoulder injury and couldn't help out but there's always next time. Highly recommended Adventure 😁👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾"
* A traveler said: "Very relaxed and wonderful day out. Guides were fun and helpful. Picnic lunch was just right. You are in full sun for a large part of the day, so hat, sunscreen etc are necessary. It was great to be on the water."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the whole trip it was something new for us both climbing the rigging and steering from the helm also the crew on board made the whole trip a great and friendly experience would recommend it for anyone staying in the area next time will do whole day trip"
* A traveler said: "Robin and Rick are fantastic hosts making our day unforgettable (family of 5). Their passion of sailing exercised all over the world is really a plus. the Phantom is very confortable and surely one of the quickest boat of the bay. Encounter with Dolphins was incredible! Strongly recommended, best sailing experience you can find in Russell."
* A traveler said: "Ben our tour guide was great, really got us all to know each other and we all had a lot of fun. The kayaking and waterfalls are great Would highly recommend"
* A traveler said: "Great afternoon cruise and one of our favorite activities while staying in the north! We visited two of the Islands. Short stay at the first and a longer stay at the second with the possiblity to try snorkling and SUP."
* A traveler said: "Excellent trip with a lovely host! Lovely lunch and great island time! Would highly recommend! We had perfect weather which made for a great day out on the yacht."
* A traveler said: "Our guide, Nick, was fantastic! Made the day feel like he was enjoying it as much as we were. His enthusiasm was contagious. Took us to some unique and local experiences."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience , team were extremely friendly and professional.. Highly recommend doing you won’t regret it!"
* A traveler said: "Good tour with lots of interesting stops. Tour guide was a local who added a lot of local information."
* A traveler said: "Enjoyable few hours learning about the flora and fauna of the rainforest shown by a very knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide."
* A traveler said: "Mark from Private Backroad Tours was amazing. He was knowledgeable and took us on a wide area tour of the Bay of Islands. His air conditioned car was very comfortable and he made us feel very welcome. Such a friendly guy. I recommend this tour to everyone from Tania, David, Donna & Phil"
* A traveler said: "Great day with Slav. He was waiting at the tender on arrival. Easy day seeing the highlights of the area. Glow worm cave was cool and one of the best meals of the whole trip at the beautiful grounds of Marsden winery. Great deal when compared to cruise line options, paying more for a lot less."
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Bootstouren mit Abendessen
- Bootstouren mit Brunch
- Bootstouren mit Mittagessen
- Eintägige Bootstouren
- Schifffahrten mit Kaffee
- Touren mit bestimmten Anlaufhäfen
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer