Belfast Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
125 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "I would recommend this tour to anyone. It was completely customized to our requests and included everything we asked to see. We started in the city of Belfast itself and then drove up the coast road to the Giant’s Causeway. The coast road is absolutely stunning and our guide stopped numerous times for us to take photos—he knows all the great vantage points. He also knows all of the Game of Thrones filming spots. We went to so many places, it’s hard to list them all—Bushmills Distillery in a charming village of the same name, Dunluce Castle, lunch at a traditional Fish ‘N’ Chips cafe, Giant’s Causeway, White Park Bay, Carnlough, Titantic Museum, the Peace Wall, and so much more. Our guide was incredibly knowledgeable and gracious. He went out of his way to share the beauty of his homeland with us. He has a very comfortable, new Mercedes van with great touring windows. He also surprised us with a toast of sparkling wine! Again, I would recommend this tour to anyone, you’ll be happy you booked it!"
* A traveler said: "We loved our entire day! JJ was truly fantastic. The rope bridge and Giant’s Causeway were highlights. Plus a lovely lunch at the Red Door Cafe. We would definitely book again."
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Paul was an incredibly passionate and knowledgeable guide to the sights of the Antrim Coast and the history of the area. We did all that was shown in the tour description plus several 'wee extras' at no cost. Highly recommend!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was really good, the knowledge John had about the history of Northern Ireland and the troubles was incredible and we got a very balanced view from both sides of the conflict, I learnt a lot and the stories behind every mural was very interesting and eye opening."
* A traveler said: "I rarely give reviews, and I travel frequently so I had to post! I can't recommend this company highly enough-Murat was knowledgeable and INCREDIBLY accommodating for my elderly father, who can't walk long distances. While my father and I are big GOT fans, don't think this type of tour only caters to those locations. Murat was able to give us detailed information about each location and was truly a joy to ride with. He even found less-traveled locations to visit that we otherwise would have missed. My father and I felt like Murat truly wanted us to relax and enjoy ourselves, which was easy to do in his vehicle. He even sent follow-up videos to me via email to provide my father with a visual "souvenir"! I will definitely rebook for my next trip to Ireland!"
* A traveler said: "Fantastic location, and our guide Martin was outstanding. The tour was well run, thoughtfully planned, and everything ran smoothly."
* A traveler said: "We had a wonderful tour of he countryside. Having Rumat take us on a specialized tour just for us was so much fun and we saw all the sites we wanted. We highly recommend this tour! Thank you Rumat!!"
* A traveler said: "Absolutely fantastic your. Brilliant experience. Tour guide was brilliant, fantastic knowledge and was a gent"
* A traveler said: "We had a amazing tour Thursday. Driver and Tour Guide Stuart was great and had a good sense of humour. Weather wasn't too bad. Lots of scenery. I would recommend this tour. Games of Thrones was added to the tour. Such a big surprise."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide was called Mark and honestly he made the day a very special day as he knew every single detail on what he was talking about. Not only were we informed about everything GoT in Northern Ireland, but we also got an extensive history about the conflict that went down in this country. I highly recommend this tour to anyone interested in seeing almost the half the country and especially if they are GoT fans."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Bart was very knowledgeable, professional and sincere and really went out of his way to make sure we had time to see everything. I would highly recommend this Day Tour. This day trip was my 13 year old twins favorite day and Bart made sure we covered it all. Belfast was educational and Giants Causeway was amazing!"
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Oft schnell ausverkauft
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Eintägige Bootstouren
- Touren mit bestimmten Anlaufhäfen
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Aktivitäten in Dublin
- Aktivitäten in Glasgow
- Aktivitäten in Stirling
- Aktivitäten in Edinburgh
- Aktivitäten in Liverpool
- Aktivitäten in Galway
- Aktivitäten in Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Aktivitäten in Manchester
- Aktivitäten in Limerick
- Aktivitäten in Shannon
- Aktivitäten in Middlesbrough
- Aktivitäten in Cork
- Aktivitäten in Nordengland
- Aktivitäten in Westirland
- Aktivitäten in Nordostengland