33 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Lovely views, guide, and horses. If you want to try galloping a bit, you can do that here because there’s plenty of space. 2+ hours was plenty of time for an inexperienced rider like myself. The guide is the sweetest Man who clearly loves his horses and lifestyle. You’ll get more than horseback riding—but a glimpse at Slovenian hospitality :) Try not to bring too many items/bags. I wish I had left all but my phone behind. I nearly lost my sunglasses haha."
* A traveler said: "I had an amazing day and Maya was a great. It was a long day but enjoyed every minute of it Thank you for this great experience"
* A traveler said: "Quick and easy! It was nice to walk up to the booth and have my admission all ready for us. It was raining, so it made it even better not to have to wait outside."
* A traveler said: "Had a great time, staff are friendly in the shop, bikes are great and really help to fit in a lot in the 4 hours and to top off a great trip free cake!!"
* A traveler said: "It was my first time rafting and ziplining it was very fun! I loved the rating I would definitely do it again. The ride was long which I enjoyed, good arm workout, fun games and time to swim as well. The ziplining was fun as well. A bit shorter than I expected but still indeed very fun!"
* A traveler said: "Thank you for the funny rafting trip. Nice people, good organised and a beautiful landscape. We had much fun!!!"
* A traveler said: "My partner and I had a great tour around the natural attractions starting in Bled. We visited lakes, waterfalls, rivers and mountains. The scenery was stunning and our good friendly and knowledgeable. Thoroughly recommended."
* A traveler said: "The Postojna caves are very impressive and this day trip was the easiest way to visit them while on holiday in Slovenia without a car. The Predjama castle is also interesting, but the highlight is the caves. Our driver was very friendly."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic once in a lifetime experience. Be ready for some serious walking in both of the places, uphill and up and down stairs. I would definitely not recommend this to families with infants or small children."
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Alte Ruinen
- Archäologische Touren
- Burgen und Schlösser
- Historische Touren
- Kulturelle Touren
- Unterirdische Touren
- Kunst und Design
- Kunst- und Kulturkurse
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Aktivitäten in Ljubljana
- Aktivitäten in Triest
- Aktivitäten in Koper
- Aktivitäten in Piran
- Aktivitäten in Graz
- Aktivitäten in Poreč
- Aktivitäten in Hallstatt
- Aktivitäten in Zagreb
- Aktivitäten in Venedig
- Aktivitäten in Salzburg
- Aktivitäten in Innsbruck
- Aktivitäten in Wien
- Aktivitäten in Friuli-Venezia Giulia
- Aktivitäten in Österreichische Alpen
- Aktivitäten in Istrien