380 Ergebnisse | Alle Unternehmungen
* A traveler said: "Amazing guide Sorphea - interesting way of explaining the history and unknown facts about the temples. Taking care of the group well!"
* A traveler said: "This tour was amazing. Our guide Cherry was very friendly and informative. We enjoyed this trip, especially the time spent at the waterfall. Beautiful temples and carvings along the way aswell as some stalls to buy from. We had a really nice group of 6 and met some lovely people during this day."
* A traveler said: "Nice trip and special thanks to our guide Marin! He was very kind, knowledgeable and did his best throughout the entire day."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic experience. Visited a local market , boat ride down the river and walked though the floating village in the dry season . Learnt so much about their way of life in the wet and dry season . High light of our trip to siem reap . Don’t let it being the dry season put you off . Very informative trip"
* A traveler said: "Kim is a former monk who will guide you along a great variety of foods. Some are weird and exotic, such as balut and insects. Other foods are very friendly to the Western palate. Great to sample."
* A traveler said: "Great time spent aminy the ruins of Angkor Wat and other Khmer temples. Yuth was the best guide, complementary service provided by the company was great too!"
* A traveler said: "Best time of day to set out on your. Small group makes all the difference as well. Tour Leader Taan also very informative. Highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "Excellent Tour Guides, explained everything and very knowledgeable. Definitely recommend the Two Day Package."
* A traveler said: "Excellent tour and excellent guide. Extensive tour of temples and sunset visit to mountain. Tour can last a few hours or in our case a full 10hours (apologies) dependant on your requirements. Great day and many thanks."
* A traveler said: "great day and our guide - Chanda from SiemReap Shuttle was amazing, an archeologist by profession his insights were delightful and made this a very memorable day . thank you chanda."
* A traveler said: "Our guide Nak was excellent.He is very knowledgeable and enthusiastic .It was a brilliant trip.The market that we saw on the way was fascinating and of course the village on stilts quite amazing.We totally recommend this trip and this guide."
* A traveler said: "6 of us in this group tour and the guide, Vuth is a very experienced guide. Speak english well and make our tour a fun one. He was our photographer most of the time and plan the whole trip well. Driver is also good in ensuring we are safe and have cool towels ready after each site visits. Highly recommended."
* A traveler said: "We were so happy to Be met and driven to our hotel. Our driver was very pleasant and helpful. The vehicle was comfortable and we had a good welcome to Siem Reap"
* A traveler said: "We were picked up on time and our guide was excellent. We saw a beautiful sunrise then had breakfast at a small cafe opposite Angkor Watt before entering into the historical area. Our guide was charming and very knowledgable. We came away from Angkor Watt better informed and much more appreciative of this wonder of the world"
* A traveler said: "So easy, fun and great to see to many temples it really took the stress out of us having to organise it and know which temples were best to see etc. Guide was so knowledgeable and gave a real insight into the history and life in Cambodia !"
* A traveler said: "This street food tour pushed us out of our comfort zone and we sampled some fantastic local delicacies as a result. The stuffed frog, fried crickets, and Cambodian sweets were all delicious. The setting, eating local food with the local people, was a great way to feel momentarily immersed in the culture."
* A traveler said: "Initially we started viewing the custom of growing commodities such as rice and girds very informative,then proceeded to cruise along river and view sustainability along the water,(wow) things we don’t know! However the dinner was limited and cold lack of variety.guides were wonderful very understandable....would go back!"
* A traveler said: "Great service, no issues with pick up. Guide was really informative, and waterfall iven in dry sewson was the most beautiful thing I ever seen. All trip was worth it, temple on big rock was something different fro usual temples"
* A traveler said: "There are so many beautiful temples in this region that it was worth getting a locat guide and having two day tour. Mr Chea Narong from Angkor Local Tour was a very knowledgable guide and also took the time to show us and talk to us about everyday life in Cambodia as well as just the usual tourist attractions. We highly recommend him"
* A traveler said: "This tour is perfect if your not spending much time in Siem Reap. We went to the rice fields and then to the lake. It was a beautiful sail across the lake as we sat at the front of the boat through the floating village. We then saw crocodiles farm, held a snake and had lunch on a nearby boat."
* A traveler said: "Very nice experience, very clean and nice place and lovely people. Even though it doesn’t seem like a very typical “locals home”. You have many options and you can try many different meals. Food allergies/ vegetarian/ vegan is no problem. Perfectly fresh herbs straight from the garden!"
- Einzigartige Erlebnisse
- Essen und Trinken
- Kunst und Kultur
- Kurse und Workshops
- Reise- und Transportservices
- Saisonale und besondere Anlässe
- Tickets und Eintrittskarten
- Touren, Sightseeing und Bootsfahrten
- Bootsfahrten und Segeltouren
- Praktische Orientierungshilfen
- Privat und luxuriös
- Touren nach Dauer
- Ganztägige Touren
- Halbtägige Touren
- Mehrtägige Touren
- Touren mit Übernachtung
- Beng Mealea
- Tempel Banteay Srei
- Phnom Kulen Nationalpark
- Srah Srang
- Phnom Bakheng
- Nationalmuseum von Kambodscha
- Alter Markt (Phsar Chas)
- Tempel Banteay Kdei
- Wat Preah Prom Rath Tempel
- Kandal Markt (Phsar Kandal)
- Tempel Bakong
- Tempelberg Baphuon
- Preah Khan
- Wat Athvea Tempel (Prasat Vat Althea)
- Ta Prohm
- Roluos Gruppe
- Russischer Markt (Tuol Tom Poung Market)
- Kompong Phluk
- Aktivitäten in Siem Reap
- Aktivitäten in Phnom Penh
- Aktivitäten in Angkor Wat
- Aktivitäten in Sihanoukville
- Aktivitäten in Kratie
- Aktivitäten in Battambang
- Aktivitäten in Krong Kaeb
- Aktivitäten in Kampong Thom
- Aktivitäten in Thailand
- Aktivitäten in Laos
- Aktivitäten in South Coast
- Aktivitäten in Ko Chang
- Aktivitäten in Mekong Delta
- Aktivitäten in Südvietnam